IndiaDivine.org

Prayers of Devotion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

God's Father PrayersŚiva's Worship♥ ♥ ♥

"I meditate on Åšiva, the lord of Mother AmbikÄ,auspicious from begining to the end,having no parallel, the noble lord,the unaging and the undying, the lord of Ä€tmans,the five-faced and the dispeller of the five powerfull sins!"

♥ ♥ ♥"Om Åšiva, MaheÅ›vara, Parambrahman!Obeisance to Thee of the bodiless form!Obeisance to Thee of the formless lustre!Obeisance to Thee the Lord of everything!Obeisance to Thee the Soul of everything!Obeisance to Thee the Soul of embodied forms!Obeisance to Thee stated by Pranava!Obeisance to Thee having Pranava, Om as Thy symbol!Obeisance to Thee author of all creation!Obeisance to Thee of five faces!Obeisance to Thee identical with Pañćabrahma form!Obeisance to Thee of five-fold functions!Obeisance to Thee the Ä€tmabrahamn, soul of souls!Obeisance to Thee of endless atributes and powers!Obeisance to Thee Lord Åšiva, the great preceptor, MahÄguruh, possessed of both embodied and bodiless forms!"

♥ ♥ ♥Obeisance to Thee, the gold-wombed lord,the creator of everything!Obeisance to Thee, the sustainer, the omnipresent and the omnipotent Lord Śiva!

♥ ♥ ♥

"I bow to Åšiva the consort of Gauri,the sole cause of the origin,sustenance, dissolution of the universe,who has understood the reality,who is at endless renown,who is the support of MÄyÄdevîbut is free from Her influences,whose form is incomprehensible,who is unsullied and who is perfect knowledge itself!I salute Åšiva who is prior to Prakrti,who is calm and tranquil,the only excellent Parampurushawho has created this visible universeand who stays both within and without like ether!I salute Åšiva of unmanifested form,who having extended himself by way of creationstands in the middle of itwhile the worlds move around Himlike iron filings round the magnet!

♥ ♥ ♥

"I salute Åšiva who is satisfied with salutation,who loves great devotion, who bestows affection,who makes others too perfect and complete, and who is abode of all fortune and achievements.I salute Åšiva who is eulogised by Visnu (Vishnu) and BrahmÄ,who urges by His sympathy assumes visible forms,who bestows truth, who loves truth,whose assets are the threefold truthsand who is identical with truth!"

♥ ♥ ♥

"O Great Lord, MahÄdeva, obeisance to Thee,the destroyer of great Asuras - devils, demons!Obeisance to Thee the Lord of PÄrvatî,O wielder of all spiritual weapons!Obeisance to Thee of all forms,the destroyer of great hells, destroyer of all sins.Obeisance to Thee, dear Åšiva, MahÄdeva!

♥ ♥ ♥

Goddess Prayers♥ ♥ ♥

"O Mother of the universe, obeisance to You!Obeisance to You, o ÅšivÄ, Devî!Obeisance to You, o ĆandikÄ!Obeisance to You, o KalÄni!

O Mother, You alone are the primordial Åšakti, Power!You are the eternal source of creation.You alone are the sustaining power.You alone are the cause of dissolution.O Goddess, be pleased and spread peace!Obeisance be to You, Mother Ambika!O Goddess, the three worlds are agitatedby Your fury as KÄlî-DurgÄ!"♥ ♥ ♥

"O Goddess, forgive, forgive us!The final dissolution seems near at hand!Your Lord is standing here.

O Mother, amma, You see Him!What are we, the gods or angels (devas), Visnu, BrahmÄ and others?We are only your subjects!We stand here with palms joined in reverence!

O Greaf Goddess, MÄhadevî, our guilts shall be forgiven.We are agitated and distessed.

O PÄrvatî, DurgÄ, KÄlî, give us Peace!"♥ ♥ ♥