IndiaDivine.org

To All With Gratitude and Love : )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste' Beloved Ones, I wanted to take this moment and acknowledge the dear wonderful supportive beings of Light and Love that each of you are. Thank you for all the ways you give expression to the Divine Essence that flows through all each in your own unique ways for the Highest Good of One and All. Sending Love's most beautiful rainbow of colors for all...breathe these colors deeply into every part of your being and let it's beauty inspire greater beauty and bring the complete remembrance of Love's

wholeness, balance and unity in all ways, on all levels, through all time and space. The magic, enchantment and beauty is in all that you are...and in all that I AM...and all that we are together as One In Divine Love. May all our most beautiful dreams and imaginings of Love's heart and soul come true in each moment of Presence. May the voice of Loving Grace speak sweet and true and be heard by all. : ) With radiant smiles and sweetest embraces... In Gratitude, Peace, Joy and Love, Lisa P.S. Have to share this...just as I finished writing this message and was about to click on "send," the phone rang...it was a lady asking if this is "Grace" !!! Oh the amazing sweet synchronicities in my day! LOL "Om Namaha ShivayaOm ShantiOm Mani Padme Hum" "Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.