IndiaDivine.org

Sharing Love and Healing Energy/Reiki For All : )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As I closed my eyes last night before drifting off to sleep, I saw and felt the most beautiful colors of Love's energy being shared with me...so beautiful I have to share with all of you. : ) Close your eyes and breathe deeply. Visualize the most beautiful joyful loving magenta light swirling with varying shade of pinks, lavender, violet, streaks of sapphire blue and turquoise, changing to rejuvinating spring green and golden sunny yellow of the morning sun and the firey scarlets of the sunset and creative fires, and then returning to bright joyful loving magenta again. Breathe these colors deep into every level of your being through all space and time and remember your wholeness and connectedness to all that is. Feel the energies and listen to what each color says to you. Trust in

what you hear, see and feel and know that you are held in highest loving esteem by the heart of the Universe and All That Is. FEEL the healing peace that comes from knowing that you are a truly beautiful and beloved creation and expression of Divine Love...so appreciated and so deeply loved for all that you are...feel the joy of this eternal truth and let this joy bring to you the highest blessings and manifestations of your heart and soul's desires...for this serves the highest good of one and all as we are all a part of the Grand Divine Tapestry each with our own threads to weave into the Masterpiece of One and All. : ) Meditate on this affirmation daily and breathe in these words...let them reach the deepest core of you: "I AM One...complete

and whole in body, mind and spirit...I AM One in Divine Love. I Love...I Love...I Love...I give thanks for all that I have, all that I AM, all that you are, and for all that we are together as One in Divine Love." In Gratitude, Peace, Joy, and Love To One and All, Lisa "Om Namaha ShivayaOm ShantiOm Mani Padme Hum" "Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.