IndiaDivine.org

New Forum on Jyotish & Tantra!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste! My name is Bradley Rockow and I run my Jyotish website http://www.omjyotish.com with the intention to spread the verities of Jyotish to the West, and further strengthen the spiritual core of the science. Since Jyotish is founded in the deepest of Vedic wisdom, we must respect it as not only a material science, but a spiritual science. It is called Jyotish because it sheds 'jyoti' or light into the wisdom of the Vedas, which is eternal and ever applicable. Jyotish also finds its place in Tantra, with devotion and meditation on the planets, and also the fundamental idea that we can take hold of our destiny -- that the planets are our guide posts to self-discovery. I have created a new forum to discuss the essential core of Jyotish, and also topics that include the classical texts of Jyotish, modern theories, personal experiences, analysis

of birth charts & famous charts, Tantra and its implication in Jyotish, and also generally other Tantrik practices and insights. Currently I am working on a commentary to Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, and want it to be more of a free discussion of this work and many other classical and modern works on Astrology. I'm also going to be translating the rare Tantra "Uddamareshvara Tantra", exclusive to the web forum. Come today to participate in a reinaissance of Vedic, Tantrik, and Jyotish knowledge. http://www.omjyotish.com/forums