IndiaDivine.org

{LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS} OM: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS}- Spiritual Worrier - Protector of Dharma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you. I was just reviewing some old emails and remembered this issue. At the time, I was just moments from leaving this list when the moderator acted. Sorry for the late post, I have been working a lot lately and busy with school work. But I did feel it was important to say thank you and to clearly support any other list moderators in doing the same to clean up this kind of stuff. I don't think I would have posted anything at all (like my question about siddhis) except that it was clear that this person had left. Anyhow, wishing everyone well.

Thanks again,

Ash

Tadeusz Majewski <tadeusz.majewski Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:45:59 AM{LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS}>OM: Re: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS}- Spiritual Worrier - Protector of DharmaNamaskar Mariici,Thank you for this necessary action.Wisdom of Spirituality must be protectedby the sentient worriers , guided by Dharmaunder the shelter of Paramapurusa.Polarization between Sattvaguna ( sentient force )and Tamaguna ( tamasic / static force ) is doneby Rajaguna ( rajasic / mutative force - action oriented )In this case, the protector of Dharma, spiritual worrieris utilizing this mutative force, to defeat negative tendencies.( Naturally, this is the introverted and extroverted effort whichmust be applied by every sadhaka in their daily

struggleto control all propensities ( vrtiis - introverted ) and to serve( extroverted ) all created beings (by application of Bhakti, Jinana, Seva and Karma Yogas ).Yama and Niyama isthe foundation of any spiritual minded Jivas and surrenderto the Supreme, Mahasatguru, to Brahma, will guarantee the Self realization,The ultimate success, ( Mukti and Moksa ), granted by HIM ( Shiva ).Finally, Shakti is united with Shiva. Kulakundalini reached Sahasrara Cakra.The cycle of Brahma Cakra in the process of Saincara and Pratisancara is over. Cult of Guru is the essence of the spiritual realization. ( Skrt. Gu - darkness, ru-dispeller )Dispeller of Darkness. One who removes the darkness from the mind. Spiritual Master. Meditate on the Guru Cakra ( located on the inner side of the pineal gland / occult plexus )or the base, inner/other side of Sahasrara Cakra.Baba Nam Kevalam - ( Only the name

of Baba ) Everything is the expression of Love.Love is all there is.In Him,Trilokeshwww.anandamarga.org==================================================marici1008 wrote:

'Guru' Ra(ksha)sa was banned from posting on tuesday. Moderator'spatience ran out on reading demonic teachings of the twisted mind.Some spammers are being removed as soon as they reveal themselves, andthe others even before they have this opportunity. . Om Sri Sivaaya Namah!Mariici- Tadeusz Majewski Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:11 AMRe: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS} >OM: Queen, the Movie ... Diana, theDramaNamaskar Cliff,You are correct.Unfortunately this group has no moderatorwho can stop this type of junk. In Him,Trilokesh============ ========= ========= =====Cliff & Micha wrote:About as much as the self aggrandizing dialogue of the "stripperfor god" (guru rasa) and the underwear worship

of her "accolyte" wehave been subjected to here for the last several weeks.Cliff- Tadeusz Majewski Friday, May 25, 2007 9:55 AMRe: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS} >OM: Queen, the Movie ... Diana,the DramaWhat this have to do with Laya Yoga ? In Him,Trilokesh============ ========= ========= =========On 25-May-07, at 12:27 PM, Summer Twain wrote:

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.