IndiaDivine.org

{LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS} OM: I am new here...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Basil,Sadly this group isn't very active as you might have noticed signing up.  Some semi spam as well.I think most people here though would probably recommend this book for Layayoga:http://www.amazon.com/Layayoga-Definitive-Guide-Chakras-Kundalini/dp/0892817666/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1257101781 & sr=8-1

Anyway, enjoy , some of the links are very good as well as checking archives.StuartOn Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:48 AM, BASIL <basilkeilani wrote:

I am a new member from America. I don't know much about this. I can't read the many, many files sent, but I did read some of what was sent, and I liked what I read. I will try to read more. I practice mantras. I don't know much about Laya Yoga, and I am not sure about the purpose exactly of the members of this group. I would be more than happy to talk to the members here.

Basil

Thank you very much for your words, Stuart. It's too bad the group isn't active, but there are other groups. Thanks for the link.

Basil--- On Sun, 11/1/09, stuart Ambient <sambient wrote:

stuart Ambient <sambientRe: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS}>OM: I am new here... Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 10:58 AM

Welcome Basil,Sadly this group isn't very active as you might have noticed signing up. Some semi spam as well.I think most people here though would probably recommend this book for Layayoga:http://www.amazon. com/Layayoga- Definitive- Guide-Chakras- Kundalini/ dp/0892817666/ ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1257101781 & sr=8-1Anyway, enjoy , some of the links are very good as well as checking archives.Stuart

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:48 AM, BASIL <basilkeilani@ > wrote:

I am a new member from America. I don't know much about this. I can't read the many, many files sent, but I did read some of what was sent, and I liked what I read. I will try to read more. I practice mantras. I don't know much about Laya Yoga, and I am not sure about the purpose exactly of the members of this group. I would be more than happy to talk to the members here. Basil