IndiaDivine.org

Living Jnanis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Folks,

I came across 2 wonderful living jnanis through the web.

Please check the website below. Actually books were written in telugu.

If you have time and you are in India, please don't miss these great

jnanis. As I didn't go to India recently, I haven't yet met these great

living yogis. Remember, Nowadays, it is very difficult to see a living

jnani. So please don't miss the opportunity to visit them.

I read a story from dhuniwala dada's life in one of the books I

couldn't recall.

Once a old lady begger came to Dhuniwala's ashram. Then dada send her

out with so much anger and hate. His pupil asked him why he was very

angry on her. Then dada told them that she killed a saint in her past

life. So she has to has 7 more lifes(incarnations) like that. Just

because she visited the ashram, some of her sins were burnt, and 6 more

lifes would be enough to burn her sins.

Visiting living saints is a great opportunity. They never care about

anything in the earth and don't judge them by their appearance too.

http://www.saimastersevatrust.org/livingsaints.html

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Kumar, Can you find the birth data of these saints and bring to list for our study. thank-you Lakshmikumar_gh_2000 <kumar_gh_2000 wrote: Folks,I came across 2 wonderful living jnanis through the web. Please check the website below. Actually books were written in telugu. If you have time and you are in India, please don't miss these great jnanis. As I didn't go to India recently, I haven't yet met these great living yogis.

Remember, Nowadays, it is very difficult to see a living jnani. So please don't miss the opportunity to visit them.I read a story from dhuniwala dada's life in one of the books I couldn't recall. Once a old lady begger came to Dhuniwala's ashram. Then dada send her out with so much anger and hate. His pupil asked him why he was very angry on her. Then dada told them that she killed a saint in her past life. So she has to has 7 more lifes(incarnations) like that. Just because she visited the ashram, some of her sins were burnt, and 6 more lifes would be enough to burn her sins.Visiting living saints is a great opportunity. They never care about anything in the earth and don't judge them by their appearance too. Website:http://www.saimastersevatrust.org/livingsaints.html

Guest guest

Hi Lakshmi,I think this message was wrongly addressed to me. I don't go to any classes.Thank you.Bijay--- On Tue, 7/29/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Living Jnanis Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 3:17 PM

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Kumar, Can you find the birth data of these saints and bring to list for our study. thank-you Lakshmikumar_gh_2000 <kumar_gh_2000@ > wrote: Folks,I came across 2 wonderful living jnanis through the web. Please check the website below. Actually books were written in telugu. If you have time and you are in India, please don't miss these great jnanis. As I didn't go to India recently, I haven't yet met these great living yogis.

Remember, Nowadays, it is very difficult to see a living jnani. So please don't miss the opportunity to visit them.I read a story from dhuniwala dada's life in one of the books I couldn't recall. Once a old lady begger came to Dhuniwala's ashram. Then dada send her out with so much anger and hate. His pupil asked him why he was very angry on her. Then dada told them that she killed a saint in her past life. So she has to has 7 more lifes(incarnations) like that. Just because she visited the ashram, some of her sins were burnt, and 6 more lifes would be enough to burn her sins.Visiting living saints is a great opportunity. They never care about anything in the earth and don't judge them by their appearance too. Website:http://www.saimaste rsevatrust. org/livingsaints

..html