IndiaDivine.org

Touched by Shirdi Sai Baba: A true story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

I mentioned my guru Dr Manish Pandit and the command of the Divine Mother when she appeared before him in March 2006 regarding teaching simple homam procedures to people. I want to mention a small story about his past. This is an incident that had a profound impact on his spiritual evolution in this life.

When Manish was young, he was not exactly spiritual. His mother was highly spiritual and religious and he naturally knew some prayers, but did not do much spiritual sadhana. He would race motor bikes outside Pune with friends and lead a licentious lifestyle.

When in college, he got bad marks in one subject in exams and wanted to go to college oneday to fight and increase his marks. When he was about to leave house, a teenaged Brahmin in orange clothes and having good tejas in face came to his house. He asked Manish where he was going. He then said, "do not go out today. Going out today will ruin your life. Just stay home and think of god. I will make sure that your marks with be increased. Leave it to me and don't worry about it." He then strongly suggested to Manish that he should wear a diamond ring on his right hand index finger and it would change his life. Interestingly, Manish has Meena lagna and Venus is a malefic for him. Though Venus is in Thula (8th house) with 3 other planets, people would normally avoid diamond in this case to be safe. Moreover, most people do not put diamond on index finger, which is associated with Jupiter, an enemy of Venus. So nobody would normally recommend him diamond, that too on the index finger. This is an unusual suggestion.

That brahmin boy then asked Manish to give him tea or sugar with his hand and said that this act would do him good. There was no tea at their house and Manish fed him some sugar. He ate it and left after saying, "when you come to Shirdi next, come to so and so room in so and so place. That is where I live. Also, I need to give a glass of water to your mother. Please come to Shirdi with her."

Barely a minute after he left, Manish had a question and ran to the door of his compound wall. He found no person in orange clothes walking on the road. He asked the persons standing outside whether they could tell him in which direction a person who came out of the house in orange clothes had gone. They said nobody went in or came out of the house in an hour. Manish went around the area to check if anybody saw a young Brahmin in orange clothes. Nobody in that area saw anyone like that. So this seemed like a miracle. Manish was puzzled.

Later his marks in the exam were automatically increased and his problem was solved by itself, without his doing anything.

A few months later, they went to Shirdi. They wanted to meet that young Brahmin. They went to the place he mentioned. Manish's mother was waiting downstairs and they went upstairs to the room number mentioned by him to find out. Surprisingly, there was nobody in that room and there was a life size picture of Shirdi Sai Baba on a wall. When they asked, they were told that that room had always been empty and only the picture was there. Nobody ever lived in that room.

When they came downstairs, Manish's mother told them that she suddenly became very thirsty and a young man in white clothes came, made her drink some water from his hands and left in a hurry.

After this, Manish did buy a diamond ring as suggested by the divine visitor and wore it on his right hand index finger. He still wears it. Perhaps wearing a strong moksha trikona lord's gem on the moksha finger (the four fingers represent the 4 purusharthas and thumb shows self) strengthens moksha trikona. Though this was an unusual (and risky) suggestion, perhaps this is very appropriate in this case for spiritual progress.

Soon after this, another miraculous incident involving a deity happened, which I do not want to mention now. Then started his spiritual transformation. Manish became very serious about spiritual sadhana after that and started spending many hours everyday in spiritual sadhana. He had visions - internal and external - of many deities and special beings, including Shirdi Sai Baba too, and had many experiences. His life changed completely after this experience.

Today many people do not believe that miraculous and magical things can happen. When they hear unbelievable stories about saints like Sai Baba, Raghavendra Swami, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Trilinga Swami, Mahavatar Babaji, Jnaneshwar Maharaj etc, the modern minds trained in rational thinking assume that the stories are made up by someone. Healthy skepticism is justified because many fake people are there today, who abuse people's faith. However, absolute cynicism is wrong. Such things are possible.

But one word on miracles and siddhis. Miracles and siddhis are secondary to self-realization. The important thing is to do spiritual sadhana, realize self, and live as a liberated person (jeevanmukta) continuing to discharge the job assigned to one by Nature, with an equanimous mind and neither attraction nor repulsion to anything. Nature assigns different jobs to different persons. Personalities like Sai Baba, Ramana Maharshi, Raghavendra Swami, Aurobindo, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Jnaneshwar Maharaj, Trilinga Swami, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Ramanujacharya, Madhwacharya, Adi Shankara etc did different jobs on this earth, but what is common between them is that they completely overcame their limited personalities, became realized and then went on to fulfill the tasks given to them by the Power that runs the universe, with an equanimous mind.

Best regards,NarasimhaDo a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homamDo Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpanaSpirituality: Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

Guest guest

Dear Narsimha Garu,Simply wonderful. Your postings are always encouraging mortals like me towards आधà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤®à¥€à¤• साधना.

JituOn Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr wrote:

Namaste,

I mentioned my guru Dr Manish Pandit and the command of the Divine Mother when she appeared before him in March 2006 regarding teaching simple homam procedures to people. I want to mention a small story about his past. This is an incident that had a profound impact on his spiritual evolution in this life.

When Manish was young, he was not exactly spiritual. His mother was highly spiritual and religious and he naturally knew some prayers, but did not do much spiritual sadhana. He would race motor bikes outside Pune with friends and lead a licentious lifestyle.

When in college, he got bad marks in one subject in exams and wanted to go to college oneday to fight and increase his marks. When he was about to leave house, a teenaged Brahmin in orange clothes and having good tejas in face came to his house. He asked Manish where he was going. He then said, " do not go out today. Going out today will ruin your life. Just stay home and think of god. I will make sure that your marks with be increased. Leave it to me and don't worry about it. " He then strongly suggested to Manish that he should wear a diamond ring on his right hand index finger and it would change his life. Interestingly, Manish has Meena lagna and Venus is a malefic for him. Though Venus is in Thula (8th house) with 3 other planets, people would normally avoid diamond in this case to be safe. Moreover, most people do not put diamond on index finger, which is associated with Jupiter, an enemy of Venus. So nobody would normally recommend him diamond, that too on the index finger. This is an unusual suggestion.

That brahmin boy then asked Manish to give him tea or sugar with his hand and said that this act would do him good. There was no tea at their house and Manish fed him some sugar. He ate it and left after saying, " when you come to Shirdi next, come to so and so room in so and so place. That is where I live. Also, I need to give a glass of water to your mother. Please come to Shirdi with her. "

Barely a minute after he left, Manish had a question and ran to the door of his compound wall. He found no person in orange clothes walking on the road. He asked the persons standing outside whether they could tell him in which direction a person who came out of the house in orange clothes had gone. They said nobody went in or came out of the house in an hour. Manish went around the area to check if anybody saw a young Brahmin in orange clothes. Nobody in that area saw anyone like that. So this seemed like a miracle. Manish was puzzled.

Later his marks in the exam were automatically increased and his problem was solved by itself, without his doing anything.

A few months later, they went to Shirdi. They wanted to meet that young Brahmin. They went to the place he mentioned. Manish's mother was waiting downstairs and they went upstairs to the room number mentioned by him to find out. Surprisingly, there was nobody in that room and there was a life size picture of Shirdi Sai Baba on a wall. When they asked, they were told that that room had always been empty and only the picture was there. Nobody ever lived in that room.

When they came downstairs, Manish's mother told them that she suddenly became very thirsty and a young man in white clothes came, made her drink some water from his hands and left in a hurry.

After this, Manish did buy a diamond ring as suggested by the divine visitor and wore it on his right hand index finger. He still wears it. Perhaps wearing a strong moksha trikona lord's gem on the moksha finger (the four fingers represent the 4 purusharthas and thumb shows self) strengthens moksha trikona. Though this was an unusual (and risky) suggestion, perhaps this is very appropriate in this case for spiritual progress.

Soon after this, another miraculous incident involving a deity happened, which I do not want to mention now. Then started his spiritual transformation. Manish became very serious about spiritual sadhana after that and started spending many hours everyday in spiritual sadhana. He had visions - internal and external - of many deities and special beings, including Shirdi Sai Baba too, and had many experiences. His life changed completely after this experience.

Today many people do not believe that miraculous and magical things can happen. When they hear unbelievable stories about saints like Sai Baba, Raghavendra Swami, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Trilinga Swami, Mahavatar Babaji, Jnaneshwar Maharaj etc, the modern minds trained in rational thinking assume that the stories are made up by someone. Healthy skepticism is justified because many fake people are there today, who abuse people's faith. However, absolute cynicism is wrong. Such things are possible.

But one word on miracles and siddhis. Miracles and siddhis are secondary to self-realization. The important thing is to do spiritual sadhana, realize self, and live as a liberated person (jeevanmukta) continuing to discharge the job assigned to one by Nature, with an equanimous mind and neither attraction nor repulsion to anything. Nature assigns different jobs to different persons. Personalities like Sai Baba, Ramana Maharshi, Raghavendra Swami, Aurobindo, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Jnaneshwar Maharaj, Trilinga Swami, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Ramanujacharya, Madhwacharya, Adi Shankara etc did different jobs on this earth, but what is common between them is that they completely overcame their limited personalities, became realized and then went on to fulfill the tasks given to them by the Power that runs the universe, with an equanimous mind.

Best regards,NarasimhaDo a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homamDo Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpanaSpirituality: Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

Guest guest

Posts like this are rare on the net .Simply reading it charges one divinely.

Narasimhaji is there any book on the life history of Dr.Manish Pandit.

Thnks in advance.

, " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> I mentioned my guru Dr Manish Pandit and the command of the Divine Mother when

she appeared before him in March 2006 regarding teaching simple homam procedures

to people. I want to mention a small story about his past. This is an incident

that had a profound impact on his spiritual evolution in this life.

>

> * * *

>

> When Manish was young, he was not exactly spiritual. His mother was highly

spiritual and religious and he naturally knew some prayers, but did not do much

spiritual sadhana. He would race motor bikes outside Pune with friends and lead

a licentious lifestyle.

>

> When in college, he got bad marks in one subject in exams and wanted to go to

college oneday to fight and increase his marks. When he was about to leave

house, a teenaged Brahmin in orange clothes and having good tejas in face came

to his house. He asked Manish where he was going. He then said, " do not go out

today. Going out today will ruin your life. Just stay home and think of god. I

will make sure that your marks with be increased. Leave it to me and don't worry

about it. " He then strongly suggested to Manish that he should wear a diamond

ring on his right hand index finger and it would change his life. Interestingly,

Manish has Meena lagna and Venus is a malefic for him. Though Venus is in Thula

(8th house) with 3 other planets, people would normally avoid diamond in this

case to be safe. Moreover, most people do not put diamond on index finger, which

is associated with Jupiter, an enemy of Venus. So nobody would normally

recommend him diamond, that too on the index finger. This is an unusual

suggestion.

>

> That brahmin boy then asked Manish to give him tea or sugar with his hand and

said that this act would do him good. There was no tea at their house and Manish

fed him some sugar. He ate it and left after saying, " when you come to Shirdi

next, come to so and so room in so and so place. That is where I live. Also, I

need to give a glass of water to your mother. Please come to Shirdi with her. "

>

> * * *

>

> Barely a minute after he left, Manish had a question and ran to the door of

his compound wall. He found no person in orange clothes walking on the road. He

asked the persons standing outside whether they could tell him in which

direction a person who came out of the house in orange clothes had gone. They

said nobody went in or came out of the house in an hour. Manish went around the

area to check if anybody saw a young Brahmin in orange clothes. Nobody in that

area saw anyone like that. So this seemed like a miracle. Manish was puzzled.

>

> Later his marks in the exam were automatically increased and his problem was

solved by itself, without his doing anything.

>

> * * *

>

> A few months later, they went to Shirdi. They wanted to meet that young

Brahmin. They went to the place he mentioned. Manish's mother was waiting

downstairs and they went upstairs to the room number mentioned by him to find

out. Surprisingly, there was nobody in that room and there was a life size

picture of Shirdi Sai Baba on a wall. When they asked, they were told that that

room had always been empty and only the picture was there. Nobody ever lived in

that room.

>

> When they came downstairs, Manish's mother told them that she suddenly became

very thirsty and a young man in white clothes came, made her drink some water

from his hands and left in a hurry.

>

> * * *

>

> After this, Manish did buy a diamond ring as suggested by the divine visitor

and wore it on his right hand index finger. He still wears it. Perhaps wearing a

strong moksha trikona lord's gem on the moksha finger (the four fingers

represent the 4 purusharthas and thumb shows self) strengthens moksha trikona.

Though this was an unusual (and risky) suggestion, perhaps this is very

appropriate in this case for spiritual progress.

>

> Soon after this, another miraculous incident involving a deity happened, which

I do not want to mention now. Then started his spiritual transformation. Manish

became very serious about spiritual sadhana after that and started spending many

hours everyday in spiritual sadhana. He had visions - internal and external - of

many deities and special beings, including Shirdi Sai Baba too, and had many

experiences. His life changed completely after this experience.

>

> * * *

>

> Today many people do not believe that miraculous and magical things can

happen. When they hear unbelievable stories about saints like Sai Baba,

Raghavendra Swami, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Trilinga Swami, Mahavatar Babaji,

Jnaneshwar Maharaj etc, the modern minds trained in rational thinking assume

that the stories are made up by someone. Healthy skepticism is justified because

many fake people are there today, who abuse people's faith. However, absolute

cynicism is wrong. Such things are possible.

>

> But one word on miracles and siddhis. Miracles and siddhis are secondary to

self-realization. The important thing is to do spiritual sadhana, realize self,

and live as a liberated person (jeevanmukta) continuing to discharge the job

assigned to one by Nature, with an equanimous mind and neither attraction nor

repulsion to anything. Nature assigns different jobs to different persons.

Personalities like Sai Baba, Ramana Maharshi, Raghavendra Swami, Aurobindo,

Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Jnaneshwar Maharaj, Trilinga Swami, Chaitanya

Mahaprabhu, Ramanujacharya, Madhwacharya, Adi Shankara etc did different jobs on

this earth, but what is common between them is that they completely overcame

their limited personalities, became realized and then went on to fulfill the

tasks given to them by the Power that runs the universe, with an equanimous

mind.

>

> Best regards,

> Narasimha

>

> Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homam

> Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpana

> Spirituality:

> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

>

>

Guest guest

Namaste,

No. Manish is not a well-known guru or yogi or something. He is a doctor

working as a nuclear medicine consultant. He does not have many sishyas. He

contacted me a few years back with a message, I reluctantly kept in touch, I

finally started the sadhana he asked me to do, I went through a spiritual

transformation and slowly understood him better. Several mystical

experiences, some of which I shared here in the past, made the skeptic in me

realize some important things about him. But, it is possible that people

living close to him and interacting with him everyday do not know about his

spiritual attainment.

He wanted to stay out of limelight, but the command of the Divine Mother on

spreading homam brought him into indirect limelight. I do not know what the

Mother wants in future.

There is no literature on him, except some mails in the past on

. In fact, he will laugh if I mention this mail to him.

Best regards,

Narasimha

Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homam

Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpana

Spirituality:

Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

-

" chaudhuri.krishnendu " <krishnenduchdhr

Monday, June 01, 2009 4:31 PM

Re: Touched by Shirdi Sai Baba: A true story

> Posts like this are rare on the net .Simply reading it charges one

> divinely.

>

> Narasimhaji is there any book on the life history of Dr.Manish Pandit.

>

> Thnks in advance.

>

> , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr

> wrote:

>>

>> Namaste,

>>

>> I mentioned my guru Dr Manish Pandit and the command of the Divine Mother

>> when she appeared before him in March 2006 regarding teaching simple

>> homam procedures to people. I want to mention a small story about his

>> past. This is an incident that had a profound impact on his spiritual

>> evolution in this life.

>>

>> * * *

>>

>> When Manish was young, he was not exactly spiritual. His mother was

>> highly spiritual and religious and he naturally knew some prayers, but

>> did not do much spiritual sadhana. He would race motor bikes outside Pune

>> with friends and lead a licentious lifestyle.

>>

>> When in college, he got bad marks in one subject in exams and wanted to

>> go to college oneday to fight and increase his marks. When he was about

>> to leave house, a teenaged Brahmin in orange clothes and having good

>> tejas in face came to his house. He asked Manish where he was going. He

>> then said, " do not go out today. Going out today will ruin your life.

>> Just stay home and think of god. I will make sure that your marks with be

>> increased. Leave it to me and don't worry about it. " He then strongly

>> suggested to Manish that he should wear a diamond ring on his right hand

>> index finger and it would change his life. Interestingly, Manish has

>> Meena lagna and Venus is a malefic for him. Though Venus is in Thula (8th

>> house) with 3 other planets, people would normally avoid diamond in this

>> case to be safe. Moreover, most people do not put diamond on index

>> finger, which is associated with Jupiter, an enemy of Venus. So nobody

>> would normally recommend him diamond, that too on the index finger. This

>> is an unusual suggestion.

>>

>> That brahmin boy then asked Manish to give him tea or sugar with his hand

>> and said that this act would do him good. There was no tea at their house

>> and Manish fed him some sugar. He ate it and left after saying, " when you

>> come to Shirdi next, come to so and so room in so and so place. That is

>> where I live. Also, I need to give a glass of water to your mother.

>> Please come to Shirdi with her. "

>>

>> * * *

>>

>> Barely a minute after he left, Manish had a question and ran to the door

>> of his compound wall. He found no person in orange clothes walking on the

>> road. He asked the persons standing outside whether they could tell him

>> in which direction a person who came out of the house in orange clothes

>> had gone. They said nobody went in or came out of the house in an hour.

>> Manish went around the area to check if anybody saw a young Brahmin in

>> orange clothes. Nobody in that area saw anyone like that. So this seemed

>> like a miracle. Manish was puzzled.

>>

>> Later his marks in the exam were automatically increased and his problem

>> was solved by itself, without his doing anything.

>>

>> * * *

>>

>> A few months later, they went to Shirdi. They wanted to meet that young

>> Brahmin. They went to the place he mentioned. Manish's mother was waiting

>> downstairs and they went upstairs to the room number mentioned by him to

>> find out. Surprisingly, there was nobody in that room and there was a

>> life size picture of Shirdi Sai Baba on a wall. When they asked, they

>> were told that that room had always been empty and only the picture was

>> there. Nobody ever lived in that room.

>>

>> When they came downstairs, Manish's mother told them that she suddenly

>> became very thirsty and a young man in white clothes came, made her drink

>> some water from his hands and left in a hurry.

>>

>> * * *

>>

>> After this, Manish did buy a diamond ring as suggested by the divine

>> visitor and wore it on his right hand index finger. He still wears it.

>> Perhaps wearing a strong moksha trikona lord's gem on the moksha finger

>> (the four fingers represent the 4 purusharthas and thumb shows self)

>> strengthens moksha trikona. Though this was an unusual (and risky)

>> suggestion, perhaps this is very appropriate in this case for spiritual

>> progress.

>>

>> Soon after this, another miraculous incident involving a deity happened,

>> which I do not want to mention now. Then started his spiritual

>> transformation. Manish became very serious about spiritual sadhana after

>> that and started spending many hours everyday in spiritual sadhana. He

>> had visions - internal and external - of many deities and special beings,

>> including Shirdi Sai Baba too, and had many experiences. His life changed

>> completely after this experience.

>>

>> * * *