IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] pooja for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Prasanna,

You need not worry about Sani Bhagavan. Live a clean life as per Dharma. That is all. You may read:

http://www.geocities.com/parasu41/Shaneeswara/index.htmlprasanna kumar <kasturiprasanna wrote:

dear sir,i join as new member all want to know if any pooja todone for me my IS DHANISTA 1 PADA ,MAKARA rasi,PRESENT UR HAVING GURU MAHARDASA AND SANI sub dasha.what pooja should i do to temove sani dosha.regardsprasannaPrasanna kumar______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

With Best Regards,

Parasuraman

Please visit my Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/parasu41

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Hari Om!

Dear Prasanna please accept my respectful pranams!

Regarding Sri Guru and Sri Shanaishcharan

Though Guru is placed well in a horoscope, Lord Saturn has the right to stop it. So there is an ancient saying "Guru gives but Saturn stops, but remember when Saturn gives, no one dares to stop it".

Since you are Makara Rasi, try to do the following:

1. On Sri Pradhosha days, worship Sri Rudra and Sri Nandishwar. Do not prostrate in between them. There is a Shiva Tatva of Nandishwar sitting in an angle of ShivLinga. The Prana of Sri Rudra goes into the nostrils of Nandishwar and vice versa. This makes the pancha buthams who are ganas or attendants of Lord Rudra.

2. On Saturdays worship Sri Shannaischara with Rudrasha beads. You can get the mediation beads of 108 beads and use the right hand to move the beads in towards you. For every bead say Lord Saturn's gayatri or say his beeja mantra. Whenever a Rudraksha bead is used for mediation, you are asking Lord Rudra to help you and Saturn will be pleased by this very act.

3. On Saturday/Tuesday/Friday worship Sri Hanumanji and receite the Sri Anjeneya Kavacham that was told by Lord Shri Ram.

4. Every day morning pray to Lord Dhakshinamoorty. If you have a shivalingam at home, then on Thursday give a piece of yellow cloth to the shivalingam along with a garland made of brown chick peas. Take some brown chick peas and soak in water on wednesday night. Thursday morning take a needle, and preferrably yellow thread and string the this peas one by one. If your karmas are good, you will get a good mala or you will see the peas breaking off and you will not be able to garland him. But no worries, every action has a postive effect on your karma. The very act pleases Guru of Guru's Sri Dhakshinamoorty.

5. The only problem in Saturn transit you will find is, you will see advices a lot but it is YOU who has to take the first step.

Finally to reach Lord Rudra, you need Matha Ambika's blessings. "All shiva bhakthas are/were mathaji's bhakthas first". So recite OmShivaShakthiShivaya Namah whenever you find time. You will see a difference in a matter of eight saturdays.

SubhamDinamAstu!

SriKrisnaArpanamastu!prasanna kumar <kasturiprasanna wrote:

dear sir,i join as new member all want to know if any pooja todone for me my IS DHANISTA 1 PADA ,MAKARA rasi,PRESENT UR HAVING GURU MAHARDASA AND SANI sub dasha.what pooja should i do to temove sani dosha.regardsprasannaPrasanna kumar______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony