IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] pooja for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram Sri Harsanayogi Subodha,

Your letter made an interesting reading. Would you please tell me what is the Malayalam term corresponding to Dhanishtaka Nakshatra.

Pranamam!

Devanpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Matha,I dont want to become an astrological consultant and act big here(its the last thing I want as astrology weakens the mind terribly,God can change fate and the power lies in you and your devotion to your guru). But I would to say a few things since you have asked for help. One should not reject anyone asking for help.-------------------------Just because there is a sani sub period running please dont consider it as a dosha. Saturn is not an evil person. He is a great yogi and gives lot of wisdom.However to allay your anxiety and also to appease any minor frictions. I can humbly suggest the following.1. Please visit Nanganallur rajarajeshwari temple(message 56 of this group for contact information) and talk with Swami Rajagopala.2.Do parayana of the 16th

sarga of AYODHYA KANDA OF RAMAYANA AND GIVE BLACK GRAPES (OR BLACK WILD BERRIES..called "neredu" in Telugu0 NAIVEDYA TO LORD RAMA.Do this parayana regularly. This is meant for Sani anatardasha in guru period.3. On a dhanishtha nakshtra day do something for shiva and the same for aarudra.This will appease saturn's maleficity.4. Give a dana of a blak animal(krishna mriga). If you cannot do that then give a dana of a silver shaped small piece of the black animal with black paint on it. This is a sure fix remedy.5. I do not believe in Lalkitaab remedies much but still you can try lighting matches in a glass of water and throwing out the water with the ashes from your window sill.6. Worship Dakshinamurthy with some ritual daily and especially on thursdays and mondays.7. Go to a nearby Shirdi sai baba temple and put a copra(dry coconut0 and some til seeds(sesame seeds) in it mentally praying baba to help

you.8.Wear a yellow topaz stone and do brhiaspathy mantra or gayathri.9.Feed a black/leprous/disabled/lame/stray dog regualrly and feed the crows with bioled rice mixed with sesame seeds.10. Visit a nearby shani temple regualrly during the antardas on a saturday and give a beggar a piece of black cloth and few rupees as dana and feed him with sesame seeds mixed with bioled rice. pLEASE PRAY FOR HIM ALSO.HE IS TAKING YOUR KARMA.JUST BECAUSE HE IS A BEGGAR DO NOT UTILISE HIM FOR REMOVING YOUR KARMAS.THIS IN ITSELF IS A BAD KARMA.WISH HIM WELL AND THANK HIM FOR HIS HELP.NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT YOU WILL SHINE IN THE EYES OF GOD!(Better still dont do this remedy..i just gave it as it is also a way out)Rest upto your good-God self,Please do not consider Saturn as your enemy. He will sit on your head even more powerful This very thought is "shanitva"!!(saturnine in nature!) He plays like this with his

maya.Surrender to the refuge of all refuges....The blissful feet of lokasansaachirini, pay a visit to naganallur temple and She will take your burdens on Herself. Meet swami Rajagopala and spread the name and glory of Divine mother Rajarajeshwari everythting will be fine with you Mother!,Your son-in-bliss,Harsanayogi Subodha--------------Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , prasanna kumar <kasturiprasanna> wrote:> dear sir,> i join as new member all want to know if any pooja to> done for me my IS DHANISTA 1 PADA ,MAKARA rasi,> PRESENT UR HAVING GURU MAHARDASA AND SANI sub dasha.> what pooja should i do to temove sani dosha.> regards> prasanna> > Prasanna kumar> > > > ______________________> India Matrimony:

Find your life partner online> Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimonyDo You ?