IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] FW: dasa mahaa vidyas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Subrahmanyamgaaru,

1.Dasamaha vidyas are ofcourse related to Sree Rajarajeshwari She is the empress. It is like asking whether the door of the castle belongs to the king because it is outside his kingdom!

I do not cognize the connection you are trying to make with Prathyangira and Dasamaha vidya. Dasamaha vidyas involve different godesses and Prathyangira is not one of them. However you might have been confused by the name "Atharvana bhadrakali"(used for prathyangira devi) and the name of "Kali" in dasamahvidyas.

Prathyangira devi is an amsa of shiva's shakthi who came to control sharabhamurthy(sharabheshwara). She has a thousand lion faces and many many hands and emits fire from her mouth. She stays in her own mandala.

She has her own form of worship and the fact that she came during the start of atharvana kala(kali yuga) makes her atharvana bhadra kali. Indians have a reputation of calling any deity who is fiercesome to be an amsa of kali/bhadra kali. In this way they do justice neither to kali nor the diety. Please do not fall into such a rut!

Indians also fear the "ugra" of prathyangira devi. And hence fear doing homas for her. That is the simple reason. Prathyangira devi is however a very compassionate deity. One should go beyond the veil of forms and appreciate the divinity within. This will provide succor to the soul, balm to your weary path.

Those who oppose in Andhra pradesh seem to be "puritans" those who consider themselevs to be superior and pure and consider the "gentle and beautiful" forms of Lalitha to be divine.(little realising that if Rajarajeshwari devi shows her wrath they will be burnt to cinders..infact the more gentle looking a deity is the more one should be careful). Also if they consider themseleves to be superior than Parathyangira devi they will definitely incur Her wrath, Shiva's wrath adna slo Godess Rajarajeshwari's wrath. It is like puring clarified butter after the homa is over in the ashes. Thei shodasi upasana will get them nowhere.

One incident in shiva sahitya says where brahmins did homas for lord shiva and shiva kept giving them boons and shaklthi told shiva they will become arrogant but shiva did not care and kept giving them boons. The brahmins became inebriated with shaktis and did not do homa properly and shiva in anger came down to chide them and the brahmins sent an elephant against him(It is like sending an ant againt an "elephant"..such is the punity or rather the impunity of humann beings!) And shiva laughed and said" I gave you all these powers and you send an elephant against me!!" and then he killed the elephant and skinned it and took the skin and wore it and spoilt the homa they were planning to do againt him with the blood of the elephant. The brahmins who were humbled sought pardon from shiva and shiva took away all the powers he had given them and went back to kailasha.

These brahmins in andhra dont do it because Prathyangira is a deity more popular in tamilnadu and they dont like much the 'arava' sampradayas as they think tamilnadu and kerala is infested with bad tantrics and people opting for vamachara. Sadly this is a negative attitude and bespeaks of self-righteousness to the core.

2. LATHA PATRA YOGA IS CALLED SHATA PATRA YOGA AND IS CONCERNED WITH THE OPENING OF HUNDRED PETALS(A CONCEPT SIMILAR TO KUNDALINI AND VAASI YOGA) ONE CAN GET INFORMATION ONLY FROM A TRAINED ADEPT WHO HAS ACTUALLY OPENED THE PETALS. However the puritanicals say that latha patra yoga is a form of worship by leaves to mahameru9which is funny to me). All this sanitisation of srividya worship done by dakshinacharas without understanding that kundalini yoga is the ultimate obejective of srividya just behooves of thei fear mentality to explore into newer paths and higher realms.

3.samputeekarana means the prefixing(and in some traditions suffixing) with the vijas and the lalitha trishati is in itself an expansion of the panchadasi mantra as you must be knowing and hence Ammani's benevelonce and grace will be showered abundantly on one who does the samputeekarana. Samputam also has the meaning the peak of the hill/moutain and at the top of the mahameru bindu Godess rajarajeshwari lies. will that not please her?

4. Iam not against humanatarian causes. I myself have worked for the welfare of lepers,destitue women and animals.

The hands that serve are verily better than the lips that pray. There is no doubt at that.

But one has to grow beyond. One spiritual seed sown will bring about a big vriksha. If i serve one beggar the benefit will be restricted to just two people(me and the beggar). I will get a good karma and the beggar will get his food/clothing.

One must synergise the whole thing. One must do seva and at the same time think constantly about god and peruse noble books and thoughts and try to contact as many siddhas as possible without leaving the lotus feet of gurudeva. This is my humble thought.

Iam not as great as you are sir by doing so much of public service. Kudos to you. I know that you are doing service like water -dana and anna dana to poor people. Iam living here in this affulent society in Canada and all i can do is send money to poor people in India or africa.

But aim planning to come back to my country and settle there and do something.

My search is inside myself. sir.

Iam a very young chap and try to share what i know that is all. Iam also not a sanyaasi and i love a girl and got married to her. I prefer to be a detached person inside. The true renunciatory spirit lies within the heart divine sir and not in the outer trappings of kashaya vastra(ochre robes) or tonsuring one's head. One can be in Armani suit and red tape shoes and still be a sanyasi than being in an ochre robe and cheating oneself and people. This then is my endeavour9not that i have a fascination for armani suits or red tape shoes!)

Going deep inside and finding myself is what i seek. The feet of gurudeva will guide me in this and Ammani is there with me. She is AMMALLA GANNA AMMA. she will help me. Moreover doing public service too much will only bring in a subtle form of ego. The feeling,"ah! Iam doing something" when one is a mere puppet in the hands of time and god. I dont want this feeling to creep in. If i see a beggar iam ready to give my shoes to him spontaneously from my heart. This is true charrity not the forced ones to brun out karmas(you can burn out karmas and earn punyas in a lot of other ways too)

Also spiritual-seed sowing will bring in more good vibrations and less of suffering in the posterity. Give a man a fish and he can survive with it for two days but teach him to fish and he survive for his lifetime. This is what I endevour in a small way.

After all what is there for us to do? Evrything is being done by God.Maybe even Iam wrong in saying "iam endevouring " to do something as the very endevaour, the very prerarana the very inspiration comes from my Gurudeva and Godess Rajarajeshwari.

Please continue your good service and help people sir. And allow me to do what ever littel I can with the help of able and experienced people I can Iam a very young person and please guide me alike a father when being near it's infant child to prop support when the infant is taking toddling steps..

Please help me in my toddling steps toward Parabrahmam sir!

Please help me in my toddling steps toward purity sir!

Please help in my toddling steps toward inner pwoers sir!

'Tis all a Chequer-board of Nights and Days

Where destiny with men for pieces plays:

Hither and tither moves, and mates, and slays,

And one by one back in the closet lays.

Laid back in my closet of mind,

Yours very truly,

Subodha

SUBRAHMANYAM B <subrahmanyam.b wrote:

dasa mahaa vidyas

1.whether the dasa mahaa vidyas are related to ammanni? If so, why the people are not interested and against to do

"PRATYANGARA" HOMA etc.,

whether it is reasonable to perform the pratyangara homa by any family?Especially in andhrapradesh, the people

in shodasi upasana are against to pratyangara and oppossing the persons who are showing interest to do it for

the development of family or temples. pl give your opinion sir....

2.pl explain the cocept of " latha patra yoga"

3. The "samputeekarana" of durga sukta with each stanga of 'lalitha trishathi' will give high results and show the blessings

by ammanni at the earliest. pl comment.....

4.why you are giving the preference for spiritual causes instead of hunanatarian causes.Already the sastras

and vedas are telling that "maanava seve maadhava seva"(performing service to human being is nothing but

service to god). The charitable activities like poor feeding, orphans, oldage persons protection, vastra daana,

etc are giving excellent satisfaction to the heart of everybody who is performing those and they are feeling

that bhagawan will feel happy by taking the duty of god (for god all persons should be happy) and he will

give his blessings. Don't be angry sir.. I think other friends of our group are having the same doubt and may

be hesitating to ask. So explain in general not as dasamsa bhaag.

"sree datta saranam mama"

subrahmanyam.b from markapur