IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Ayeeing vs ayim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have found more power in saying the bijas in an extended way like Aieeeem, hreeeeem, Kleeem. When we say in extended version, the power manifest very fast, the concentration is more and intense, the results are excellent. We should relish saying the bijas, then it is really very absorbing. But sanskrit versions say Aim Hreem and Kreeem. Either way from the mouth of a guru, it is divine.

Dear shaktas,Both the vijas(bijas)ayeeing and ayeeim mean the same.hreem or hreengkleem or kleeng mean the same.However some opine in the north that the one with eeng ending is more powerful and taantrokth version of the former.This however is not properly founded.Southindians have the opposite view.I personally follow Aim instead of Aiyeeng because I find that in most texts and also because of my gurunatha initiation.But iam not opposed to the other version.However it would be very intersting to note thatAYEEEINM and HREEENM or KLEENM give powerful results too as per Dr. ChaudariVijaaksharipriye,Subodha Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now