IndiaDivine.org

News for Movie buffs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Movie Buffs,

I believe that films are a powerful way to move masses these days and is very powerful medium. Spiritual people who take a negative stance against the influence of films are behaving like ostriches which buries it's head in the sand when it senses some danger.

Films must be put to good use by propogating spiritual values and sanatana dharma.

The following film stands testimony to this. This is for my favourite deity Rajarajeshwari devi. And many people have said it is good.

Please watch it when you have time as visualization becomes easy when a film is watched. Infact one yogi in Andhra became a yogi after watching a film on a particular God. He was so influenced by it that he became enlightened.

Even if enlightenement might be a bit farfetched these days by watching movies however one can get inspired by watching the movie on Godess Rajarajeshwari devi.

This is Yet another release is the devotional 'Sri Rajarajeshwari' directed by Bharati Kannan. Produced by K. Balachander's home banner 'Aathi Bhagawan films', it has Ramki, Ramya Krishnan and Sanghavi playing the central roles. Bhanupriya plays the goddess here. Writing and directing the film is Bharati Kannan, while Rajarajan cranks the camera. Nalini plays a fortuneteller residing near the temple premises. Computer graphics forms an important part of the narration. The lyric of a song has the names of 165 goddesses in it, and the song was picturised in 108 different temples in Tamil Nadu.

Truly yourself,

Subodha.

Ps: I personally thank the director, Bharathi Kannan,eventhough I do not know him at all for propogating my Divine mother's name in this powerful way among masses who cannot understand highly erudite books on srividya leave alone performing srividya worship. Even if this film has been a commerical venture and done without any noble intentions, I still feel Divine mother's blessings will be upon this director and the producer.

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru