IndiaDivine.org

Kalasa puja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wash Kalasha and fill it with clean water upto 3/4 of it. Cover and place it near the altar.Observe Fast (if possible). Decorate the front door, altar and the place near the altar. Invite your relatives, friends (who have bhakti in the Lord).

Purna kumbha or Purna kalasa (the sacred vessel): It is generally placed as the chief deity or by the side of the chief deity before starting the puja. Symbolically it stands for mother goddess Rajarajeshwari in general, or goddess Lakshmi in particular. It consists of an earthen or a metal pot with either water or rice in it , with leaves (of generally five specific species) in its mouth and a bowl of rice, flowers and coconut at its top. The pot represents mother earth, the flowers represent the ornamentation, the rice in the bowl represents either the material wealth or the powers of the goddess or both and the coconut represents the divine consciousness.

The procedure of Kalasha puja is to be learnt from your guru. I cannot take the stand of your guru and tell you what to do. I stress on Guru first because he is the way to everything.

However if you are persistent then You can buy a book from Ramakrishna mutt by name "Puja vidhanam" either in Sanskit/Telugu/Tamil/English versions and peruse it.

Hope this helps. I will later on try to upload the puja vidhana if I have the time to type and create a PDF.

I ALSO WARN ALL MEMBERS THAT EVEN THOUGH I UPLOAD ALL FILES AND MANTRAS(EXCEPT SOME IMPORTANT ONES) IN OUR GROUP...ANY VENTURE WITHOUT A GURU WILL PROVE FRUITLESS ULTIMATELY THOUGH MIGHT GIVE YOU SHORT TERM POWERS OR SATISFACTION.Aim always for the ultimate ..if at all there is any goal or aim in the first place

My Humble take on this,

Shuddhoham,

Subodha

Ps: Thanks for the support Ravi! and thanks for the valuable link. Please add it in our links section

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

!