IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Badabanal mala mantra stotra to counter Rahu's evil effects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nameste to Guruji & one and all

I am unable to trace the mantra in the group file. Is it possible to give me tha Mantra because i am running Rahu Mahadasa.

Nameste and Om Shanthi

Venkattaraman****** <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Ratnakar Gaaru,

Since you know Telugu(an assumption on my part). Iam attaching a word dcoument in our files section the Badabanamala mantra stotra (the version which Rama jogeshwar Rao of Amalapuram prescribes). I have not come accross any variations of the same. Some times the printer's devil(prinitng errors) creep in and the vijas go wrong.

Please see the files section of our group

His holiness Sri.Bandakavi Ramajogeswara Rao garu recommends this stotram. Lord Hanuman is the dispeller of all grief in the Dasa Antaras of Rahu. He is killer of Simhika, the mother of Rahu a demon. By reciting this stotra daily during Rahu Dasa and Antardasa one can surpass the difficulties of the period. Naivedyam of Vadas to Hanuman will give material benefits, and the Naivedyam of Apoopa(Appalu) will give spiritual elevation to the devotee.

Please take a printout of this and read it with faith and without any confusion. Hope this helps....

Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

MailStay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour