IndiaDivine.org

THE POWER OF REPETITION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajarajeshwari priyas,

One who chants the panchadasi mantra will get a phenomenal understanding of Divine mother Rajarajeshwari.

The secret lies in repetition.

It does not matter how long or poetic your prayers are to Her, but more importantly is that you should keep your prayers short, simple, and powerful. In this the mantra helps tremendously.

The most important thing in chanting is repetition, "to chant the mantra without ceasing"

Even if the chant becomes mechanical initially do not worry. Ceaseless chanting is what is required.It becomes an ajapa. That which comes involuntarily.

The Bible says,

"...whatever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."(Mat. 21:22)

This is very true! When you chant slowly affirm to yourself that Divine mother Rajarajeshwari will help you progress toward the 'Parabrahmam'. Seek Guru always first. Your guru and She are one and the same.One must experience this truth not just hear from me or the books.Some just say with their lips that is so. She is in evevry part of your body will she not be on thy lips? She will know you are lying. No cheating my dear Mother. If you do not have a Guru just sit before Her and cry your heart out. She will listen. She is compassion personified.

It’s been said by psychotherapists that a child, by the time he or she is 10 years old, has heard the word ‘No’ over 50,000 times, and that we all hear the word ‘No’ 100 times more often than ‘Yes’.

But Godess Rajarajeshwari Devi will say "Yes" to her child's prayers. I strike the ground thrice with my fists and say with a full affirmative sense!

Rajarajeshwari devi wants you to like yourself! Rajarajeshwari Devi wants you to have self-confidence! Rajarajeshwari Devi wants you to be happy!

To truly get an avalanche of BLESSINGS from Divine mother Rajarajeshwari do the Panchadasi unceasingly.Sit before Her and do as many rounds as possible but other times too do it. When jogging,when working,when even talking with others! Just see how She inundates your mind and fills your life with bliss.

Mantra is nothing but a combination or grouping of various alphabets / "Akshar" as is called in Sanskrit. The combined effect of sound vibrations on physical plane can be observed, specially on brain, or on EEG (Electro Encephala Graph) one can see the brain wave emission patterns affected with Omkar chanting, Gayatri Mantra chanting. A alpha activity in brain can be seen during the Mantra Chanting.

Also Mantra affects subconscious mind, it has different impressions on sub conscious, thinking patterns are affected, negative impressions can be removed from subconscious such as fear, anger, jealousy etc. also positive impressions can be programmed in the subconscious. Practice of Mantra increases concentration, memory, logical thinking.

Mantra Chanting has soothing effect on Nervous System, helps relax the muscles, can be effectively used to reduce stress.

These are all what my Gurunatha calls "peanut benefits" when compared to what Panchadasi can actually give. But seeing and doing from books will not help. This is not a course in college where you can do self study. This is where education spoils! Education is upto a limit beyond a certain point it just gives arrogance to a man.

State of consciousness in Mantra

Relaxed and concentrated state of mind - Due to withdrawal from the material thoughts, distractions, focusing of mind only on Mantra, mind is relaxed and becomes concentrated. Research shows the presence of alpha wave / rhythm of brain.

Rotation of consciousness around Mantra - Awareness is revolved round the mantra, its pronunciation, yantra (psychic shape) and its meaning, which builds up psychic energy which can then be used for spiritual purposes.

"Sakshi Bhav" - Attitude of unconcerned observer, this particular attitude is very important as it allows bypassing or witnessing disturbances arising in the conscious & sub conscious mind. Thoughts are generally very difficult to negotiate, this approach of "Sakshi Bhav" allows to overcome this problem.

Lost awareness of outside world - When practitioner goes deep in to the meditation states while chanting mantra, there is absolutely no awareness about happenings in surrounding environment.

Only Mantra awareness remains - Even there is no self, the mantra & its awareness is present when practitioner reaches higher states.

Methods of Chanting Mantra

Baikhari (Audible) - By chanting a loud which can be heard easily is called "Baikhari" ChantingAdvantages of Baikhari Chanting- Removes thoughts- Easy conceptualization of thoughts- Makes meditation easy

Upanshu (whispering) - Chanting of mantra in low voice, or just whispering so that only practitioner can understand is called "Upanshu" Chanting.Advantages of "Upanshu"- Long duration chanting (8 to 10 hours)- Purposeful Mantra repetition (example: for wealth, health, land acquisition, happiness etc.)- Destiny Errors can be corrected with this type of chanting

Manasik (Mental) - without chanting a loud or whispering, mantra is repeated in mind, this type of mantra chanting is difficult and can be learnt only with practice.Advantages of Mental Chanting- Subtle form of chanting- Commonly used by advance practitioners- Leads to higher states of awareness

Effects of Mantra

On personal level- Mantra impacts on mental & psychological plane in a positive way.- Stirs up emotions (desires, fears, jealousy from subconscious mind to conscious level as thoughts.) for removing negative tendencies of mind and re programming the thinking process- Creates potential energy reservoir -generates tremendous siddhis inside and leads a man/woman to super consciousness very easily.--The disciples of Rajagopala swami have never come out openly like me. They all conduct the practice of chanting secretly and anonymously. I too have revealed my name just as subodha(which is just a pet name given by my mother). I do not intend to reveal myself. I just felt I can share a few things and inspire a few people. Only the very rare few will ever go to the Nanganallur temple and still rarer get to meet him and get an initiation(not that he is busy,he is always free waiting for someone to come but that Sri

RAJARAJESHWARI,HER MAJESTY DECIDES WHO COMES TO HER DURBAR AND WHO SHOULD NOT.

On mantric surroundings- Deeper, subtle & astral spheres- Impacts on macro cosmos & micro cosmos- Purification of collective conscious mind

How to practice?

One should have a Mala or Rosary consisting of 108 beads as is significant in all Tantra & Veda Texts.

Pranayama during Mantra - Breath and Mantra (So ham with breath) One can chant the Mantra while exhaling or inhaling or both. While breathing a subtle sound of "So" can be heard and while exhaling "Ham", which is a repetition of Mantra "So Ham"

Concentration on object of faith - One should concentrate on following objects during the practice.- GOD- Yantra - psychic symbol of mantra- Purpose of Mantra on Paper- Stars in sky

Rules of Mantra Chanting

Mala or rosary - 108 beads + 1 Sumeru (offset bead)- Types of malaRudraksha Mala - This is generally used for Mantra from Vedas, where long duration Mantra Chanting is practiced. Best for panchadasi ChantingTulsi - Guru mantra, Crystal - Purpose of different malas

Use middle finger and thumb only

Practice Mantra in meditative pose

Mala or rosary not visible to others

Japa Mala should not be worn

Do not cross sumeru (offset bead)

I say as usual that this mantra has to be got only from a competent adept/Guru.

Na Guror adhikam Gnaanam,

Na Guror adhikam Punyam!

This posting submitted at the Blue lotus feet of my Gurunatha Sri Rajagopala Swami Of Nanganallur,chennai.

At His holy Feet,

Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru