IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Tripura Siddhantham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dattu,

Wonder wherefrom yu get soo much info on Ambal. by the way how do u find time to keep all these updated? I think, in course of time you can have a cd with all the files you have uploaded and distribute to people/members for a cost to cover up the effort. like Ramayana and Mahabharatha cd, this would be very informative.Very good service.

SR.Rajkumarpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,I have added a file on tripura siddhantham for all of you peruse.This lays bare the srividya philosophy with respect to the states of three consciousnesses(Tri pura....infact Rajarajeshwari devi is called Tripura sundari..pura means city). Evry conscious state is a mini city in itself. Our mind is a whole world unto itself!The interesting thing to note in the file is the supra causal state which goes beyond the three states and even beyond turiya. She is called rightly Turiyaatheetha.There is a mantra called Turiya gayathri which is highly secretive and one is said to experience the turyaa state easily with that.However it requires lot of initiatory and prepartory stages before you try else one can lose one's mental balance trying the mantra. I personally know of such unfortunate

cases.Turiyaatheethe!SubodhaSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Though you flood me with plentyful of emails, I am unable to skip even a single email since it is Ambal who is showing me herself in each and every email. I get this divine opportunity through you, Dattu. a <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,I have added a file on tripura siddhantham for all of you peruse.This lays bare the srividya philosophy with respect to the states of three consciousnesses(Tri pura....infact Rajarajeshwari devi is called Tripura sundari..pura means city). Evry conscious state is a mini city in itself. Our mind is a whole world unto itself!The interesting thing to note in the file is the supra causal state which goes beyond the three states and even beyond turiya. She is called rightly Turiyaatheetha.There is a mantra called Turiya gayathri which is highly secretive and one is said to experience the turyaa state easily with that.However it requires lot of initiatory and prepartory stages before you try else one can lose one's mental balance trying the mantra. I personally know of such unfortunate

cases.Turiyaatheethe!SubodhaSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.