IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Babitha Ma--Happy now?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Subodhaji,

Hari Om Pranams & Thanks. I do feel blessed by mother of universe when I received the Mookambika Sahsranamam and Ashtothara Satha Namavali in my e mail. Once again thanking you dear who truly reflects the name in actions. ( Su Bodha = Good Conciousness with Knowledge ).

With Prayers unto the feet of Godess Mookambika with following stotram in Malayalam

Vaanee Devi Suneelaveni Subhage Veenaaravam Kai Thozhaam

Vaanee Vaibhava Mohinee Thrijagathaam Naathe virinjapriye

Vaanee Doshamasesha Aashu Kalavaan En Naavil Aarthaadaram

Vaaneetenam Athinnu Nin Atiyil Njan Veezhunnu Mookambike.

Rajasekhar K G

Manama Kingdom of Bahrain

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ]On Behalf Of para_anulomaSaturday, May 28, 2005 10:35 AMRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Babitha Ma--Happy now?Dear Babithajee,I have uploaded Mookambika sahasranamam and Mookambika asshottaram in our group(this group) for your sake please take full benefit...I had written in a previous posting..."when a mother asks will I not do it?"...I stick to my words at the cost of my life!!!Hope you are happy now!Paraamba Priyathaam!Subodha

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am very pleased to know my request for Devi's Prayer has been something that all were waiting to have and learn and enjoy as well.

Please if anyone has more prayes then please do add it to the topic so all are informative of the same.

Regards,

Babitha"Rajasekhar (Ashrafs)" <rajasekhar wrote:

Dear Subodhaji,

Hari Om Pranams & Thanks. I do feel blessed by mother of universe when I received the Mookambika Sahsranamam and Ashtothara Satha Namavali in my e mail. Once again thanking you dear who truly reflects the name in actions. ( Su Bodha = Good Conciousness with Knowledge ).

With Prayers unto the feet of Godess Mookambika with following stotram in Malayalam

Vaanee Devi Suneelaveni Subhage Veenaaravam Kai Thozhaam

Vaanee Vaibhava Mohinee Thrijagathaam Naathe virinjapriye

Vaanee Doshamasesha Aashu Kalavaan En Naavil Aarthaadaram

Vaaneetenam Athinnu Nin Atiyil Njan Veezhunnu Mookambike.

Rajasekhar K G

Manama Kingdom of Bahrain

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ]On Behalf Of para_anulomaSaturday, May 28, 2005 10:35 AMRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru Subject: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Babitha Ma--Happy now?Dear Babithajee,I have uploaded Mookambika sahasranamam and Mookambika asshottaram in our group(this group) for your sake please take full benefit...I had written in a previous posting..."when a mother asks will I not do it?"...I stick to my words at the cost of my life!!!Hope you are happy now!Paraamba Priyathaam!Subodha

!