IndiaDivine.org

MODERATE -- subrahmanyam.b@... posted to Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Subrahmanyamjee of Markapuram,

May Ammani bless you with her 'sudhasaarbhivarshini'. Thankyou very much For sending me Vishnu sahsranama file!

And I would like to add that he is my father's 'guruji' but we all call him guruvugaaru with respect.

My guruji/gurunatha/gurudeva/.....etc remains sree rajagopala swami of Nanganallur and my upasana devi is Sree Rajarajeshwaree(accidentally we found out later that our kuladevata/kuladevi is 'Kameshwari from my father's side!..Kameshwari is none other RAJARJESHWARI DEVI HERSELF. THIS WAS SAID BY MY GURUNATHA RAJAGOPALA SWAMI)

I was thinking hard whether to post something on Vishnu sahsranama and upload a pdf which you have(unfortunately your word document when sent to group as a posting cannot be downloaded from members,but i was able to open your word document) I have a better version with me as a pdf but I was wavering. And I thankyou for confirming that my descion was right.

I was an ardent worshipper of lord vishnu before I came to the srividya path. I used to do this sahsranama like a man possessed. It brought back nostalgic memories. M.S.Subbulakshmi's tape got eroded listening to it again and again daily. Such was my intensity for Kamalanaabha! But I feel it is all that devotion to Lord Narayana that brought me to Ammani.

I take that Ammani spoke through you and told me not to hestitate in nposting something on Vishnu sahasranama eventhough this is a shaktha group.

Deivam manushya rupena!

Vaishnaveem loka iha maadyanthaam,

Dhanyosmi Subramanyam jee,

Harsanayogi Subodha

Hello,A message has been sent to the Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru group fromsubrahmanyam.b Thank you for choosing .Regards, Customer Care