IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Babitha Ma--Happy now?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Thank You so Very Nuch for Everyones support regarding my E-Mail.It si really facinating to know the response of all my Friends who are interested in the same request. Yes Subodha I bow to you for the respect you have given personaly to me and my request.

I have joined many in search for the same but always invain that I never was satisfied with their reply, but this time I think Devi has heard my prayer and therefore Granted my prayes through you Subodha.

I have one question maybe you cna reply since your Knowledge is Vast.

Please readers also feel free to reply.

I am a married woman with two Girls of my own Devika and Deepika. When I am any other groups i always like to put my name as Sanyasini. Now from one group when i told her about this name she replied back with argument saying this name is not sutable for me since I have a Family Life. Now I got this name from my mind and Soul as something deep inside me had created this name for me as I am very close to Devi and Devas and in Spiritual life with Prayers ect. My Favrt prayer is Sri Maha Lakshmi Kolapurashi. Now I have not taken any Oath etc that as I am using this name Sanyasini I will do according to the name or such.But i believe in this name so I would like to stick to it.

Can what do you friends think should I or not continue with this name? Just a suugestion from you but in the end I will still use this name.

PS: I like the way you respect my Name with Ma.. anf JEE but from what I have learnt is respect your elders but dont ever let a man do the same to you no matter what age he is so please I would appreciate if you stop calling me the same. ( Plus you make me look much older in front of the readers.)There are still many questions relating to my concious mind which i will post in future.

Once again THANKYOU.

Reagrds,

Babitha.para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

I got my 'kooli' from you thankyou!!..He heKoolikaran of Ammani's devotees,SubodhaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "Rajasekhar \(Ashrafs\)" <rajasekhar@a...> wrote:> Dear Subodhaji, > > Hari Om Pranams & Thanks. I do feel blessed by mother of universe when I received the Mookambika Sahsranamam and Ashtothara Satha Namavali in my e mail. Once again thanking you dear who truly reflects the name in actions. ( Su Bodha = Good Conciousness with Knowledge ).> > With Prayers unto the feet of Godess Mookambika with following stotram in Malayalam> > Vaanee Devi Suneelaveni Subhage Veenaaravam Kai Thozhaam> Vaanee Vaibhava Mohinee Thrijagathaam Naathe virinjapriye> Vaanee Doshamasesha Aashu Kalavaan En Naavil

Aarthaadaram > Vaaneetenam Athinnu Nin Atiyil Njan Veezhunnu Mookambike.> > Rajasekhar K G > > Manama Kingdom of Bahrain> > > > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru ]On Behalf Of para_anuloma> Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:35 AM> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Babitha Ma--Happy now?> > > Dear Babithajee,> > I have uploaded Mookambika sahasranamam and Mookambika asshottaram in > our group(this group) for your sake please take full benefit...> I had written in a previous posting..."when a mother asks will I not > do it?"...I stick to my words at the cost of my life!!!> > Hope you are happy now!> > Paraamba Priyathaam!> >

Subodha> > > > > > > _____ > >