IndiaDivine.org

Re:reply to Babitha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Babitha, I do not call you 'Ma' but my Mother Rajarajeshwari sitting inside you.I do not know why you said"I do not like men calling me like that''..makes me wonder!...Is it alright if a woman calls you like that then? ...... But if you want to feel younger then that's ok with me. One member was calling me mathasree! He still calls me like that!. I take no offense to such things. There is nothing in a name as long as it is acceptable to all. Subodha is also not my real name it is a name liked by my mother sometimes. She calls me that when she really wants to cuddle and love me. Rest of the time she calls me,"Ram"Sanyasini is a nice name. And sanyasini means one who has left internally. San nayanne ithi sanyasi. Leave inside internally the holding and clutches of ego and let people call you by that name in a true spirit. But you can for fun call yourself 'sanyasi' that is ok. Sometimes i mock with my friends against myself and call myself

Harsana yogi! Iam no yogi,Iam a ayogyan!Names and these prefixes and suffixes as Ma and Jee will not bother a truly spiritual person. However I feel you can listen to your heart and the divinity inside you.I know Iam confusing you here very much. But from confusion comes clarity..from pralaya comes a new kalpa! And I would say that you are the twin flame of a shakthi(your male component)(and vice versa) so truly noone is a sanyasi. Everyone has to have a shakthi no matter how great a yogi or yogini he or she is! You might say people like shirdi sai baba has no wife or shakthi and so on and so forth. But I ask you,"Do you know that for sure?" Do you know which plane he has his yogini shakthi?. Sanyasini or sanyasi is just a 'facade' used for breaking free from dependence inside and your soul urge to move up.And some people reading many spiritual books and names get a fancy(fetish) for such names!(and say to themselves 'oh i should form

an image for myself to be really spiritual!) this is clearly reflected in your email. A cliched reference here:In William Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet,” the Bard asked, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” .I hate fraud 'sanyaasis' , names do not matter to me.Iam happy with Ram or Dattu or subodha or Harsanayogi.Iam married too like you. And, Infact I do not like the monastic order myself because I have experiemented with many and know what they do and how the system works.They are more in the wordly maya than a householder!Not many know that even Adishankara had a shakthi!.This will come as a shock for many. But that's ok. Please do not ask me how I know this.Also you might be thinking why Iam digressing into the concept of shakthi when You asked a simple question on your 'sanyasini' name!That is because Sanyasini or a sanyasi seeks to know God in isolation of his shakthi which is just a falisity or a

'facade'(iam very careful with my words)..... facade of the ego in search of 'power' when the true renunciatory spirit lies in the heart! Just go deep inside and remove past memories of any pain,anxiety,loneliness,bad childhood memories you might be having constricting your flow of energy from the 'adhara'.Catch hold of Mookambika devi and pray to Her for guidance do not follow what this idiot has typed for you.After all you yourself mentioned you just need 'suggestions' but 'in the end will stick to the name' That is all I request you. You have not given me my kooli though...Hehe......(blessing from your heart!) Yours sanyasically, 'Harsanayogi' Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

!