IndiaDivine.org

Guruji Pradeep Balkrishnan of Santaclara,USA--Karma yogi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

My spiritual friend sri Balakrishnan pradeep has a very big collection of Shalagramas. He hides under the viel of humilty and does not call himself a guru or anything spiritual. But he calls me and we talk over phone spiritual issues. I was surprised that there is a site which even has his collection. It is a vaishanava site.

Here is the link

http://www.salagram.net/sstp-Pradeep.html

Here you can see his holiness collection of shalagrama.

He did not tell me of this site at all as he is very shy. I finally found out from Ashoka ma of this group who is a spirituasl poet and ardent devotee of krishna in a true way. Both of them are blessed and blissed by God.

And Iam blessed to even have them as my telephone friends though I never had the opportunity of seeing them myself, as I too am a shy person.

But I would love to meet them both.

There is dry english proverb on the subject of friendship:God defends me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself!!

But in my case this does not hold good!

In my case there is a better Arabian proverb:

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."

Please blow away my sinful thoughts with the power of your shalagrama sri pradeepjee

And please blow away my ahamkara with your krishna bhakthi sree ashoka ma!

Shalagrama stuthi samsthuthyaa Sree Rajarajeshwari,

Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru