IndiaDivine.org

A humble request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Maheshjee,

I read your email with interest.I feel Rajarajeshwari Devi is calling you In Nanganallur temple because of your intensity and purity in heart.

Rajarjeshwari devi is higher than Gayathri devi(That is why the mantra panchadasi is called Yogagayathri--this is the tripada gayathri which has three kutas).Gayathri devi is known as shiva-nartaki, she dances in the court of shiva and shiva is known to worship Rajarajeshwari in her Chintamani griha. You can just imagine her power. But like a true mother she keeps quite and lets all other divine mothers get the lime light. She stays behind and controls all. Gayathri mantra which people do"om bhur bhuvah swaha.." is not gayathri mantra but savithri mantra in gayathri chandas and hence called Gayathri mantra.(If you notice gayathri mantra has the words savithurvarenyam....)

The original gaythri mantra was for Rajarajeshwari devi who emnated to please Vishwamitra rishi.

Rajarajeshwari devi is a mystical and secretive godess and not many know all her secrets or stories (maximum they know are a few stories from brahmanda purana). I do not wish to reveal all but a few for the sake of pulling people to her saffron lotus feet.Even those few looks like a mountain. Then just imagin e Her puissance and piety!

Regarding your problems understand just pray for shakthi from Rajarajeshwari devi for tiding over it.All of it is due to prarabdha karma(your past life sins). Noone is free from it. I faced immense problems throughout my life but i tided over it with a smile , guitar in my hand and Devi in my heart. No need to become a sanyaasi or take yourself too seriously. Life is to have fun and enjoy.

Iam not a guru neither do i intend to be one. Please seek out Rajagopala swami(contact information in the first file of our group). I have attached a word document prepared hurriedly for your sake as a pdf attachemnt was not going.

Please phone him and take his blessings from there.Ask him about the initation and tell him i introduced you to him(tell him Shreeram balijepalli of canada who runs a group called rajarajeshwari kalpataru, he will know)

Congratulations on your matrimony.It is a blessing of divine mother Sree Rajarajeshwari devi and Gayathri devi Do visit Nanganallur temple when you go to India.

Lalitha is another name for Rajarajeshwari devi but I prefer the later name as it contains better vibrations and lot more gambheera!

Do gayathri mantra sitting before a photo, ajapa is fine but also have some discipline.

Get the initation from rajagopala swami. dont be in a hurry when the time comes Gayatri devi will mould you for higher things like srividya upasana and rajarajeshwari upasana as Rajarajeshwari is the lord godess of gayathri who supplicates to Her for yogic favours(brahmanad purana)

Bless you and your pure heart,

Win it all,

Subodha

ps: I did not post your personal problem just this reply, which contains very litle regarding your problem, because it might be a personal issue(though you have opened up in gayathri pariwar which is a public room)....i respect your privacy. However if you want you may post the same(story and i will approve it) for other people to get inspired by your story and take up Sree Rajarajeshwari devi seriously and therby you win the grace of the empress of the universe.Remember not to put me in a higher pedestal , Iam just your wayfarer!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru