IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Bought Shalagramas just now

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om!

All glories to the Lord and Shree RajaRajeshwari's devotees.

Bhagvan Shri Ram!

Hmm here is where is Sri Krishna Leela is. Yesterday you and Mathaji over phone said "SriKrishnaArpanamastu" and today you have "donated" money to the people who got the Sri Saligram Silas for you.

I will not recommend anyone buying silas but donate money or dhanam to the level you can and get Sri Keshava in Saligrama form as a gift. Do not order him to come to you, He will come when you are ready. Just ask him and HE is very generous.

Remember this, you can get silas through any way but to worship Sri Keshava in the form of Sri Saligram and get HIS blessings, only HE has the authority. Worshipping a Sri Narmada ShivaLingam with Sri Saligram makes Sri Maheswara very pleased. Sri Maheshwara is the eternal Vaishnava.

May Shri RadhaRani and Sri Keshava bless you ShreeRam and your wife Matha Lalitha countlessly. Sarva Sukhi Bhava, Thirga AyushMahnBhava. SarvaKaryaVijayiBhavaa!!!

SubhamDinamAstu! or Have a nice day!

SarvamSriKeshavaArpanamam!

****** <para_anuloma wrote:

Taking cue from my friend Balakrishnan pradeepji,I bought 48 shalagramas apart from three i already have(single chakra,double chakra etc) and some 200 gomati shilas to adorn my puja room from different onlie sites I know.(some are gifting it free also). They say we should not buy shalagramas but these days strict adherence to rules is not possible. I just supplicate to the saffron lotus feet of Rajarajeshwari devi.There is a saying in tamil" Nalla vishayatha thalli podakoodaadhu,ketta vishyathe thalli podanum"(Do not postpone good acts, postpone bad acts which you want to do.Pardeepjee,Bless this ignoramus in the path of shalagrama shilas,Subodhaps:there should be even number of shalagramas(with the exception of one)But the shalagrama in a panchayatana set is not counted. I have one shalagrama in panchayatana. So I guess that will be ok.I too am

shalagrama rich!!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru