IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Shalagrama photos of pradeepji added in our group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om!

All glories to the Lord and Shree RajaRajeshwari's devotees.

Dear respected bhaktha dasas and dasi's please accept this ignorant's respectful pranams!

Bhagvan Shri Ram!!!

You are modest and knowledgeful there is your greatness. You are near Ambal and I am nowhere.

I am just an ignorant and unknowing person trying to worship Lord Shri Hari, Hara and Hreem. If any one of the human beings have a saligrama sila, gomathi or dwaraka sila or a narmadeshwar or Maha Meru or Sri Yantram, they were once called "Anuku Thondar" meaning "Near and Dear well wisher of their ista deva(i)tha".

I am a maha pavi else why would i be born in this mrithubhoomi. I am not a Guru nor have that eligibility. I worship HariHara, as my saha, matha, pitha, Guru, devivam. He shows me the way and I am trying to follow.

The path to Sri Rudram and Sri KrishnaShetra was shown to me by Sri RajaRajeshwari. SHE will never let her devotees down at any cost nor any time nor at any uga.

SriMurthi Lakshana Sri Salagrama Lakshana Krishna Shetra yatra, Krishna murthy darshana.

May Lord Sri Krishna and Sri RadhaRani bless you all....

SubhamDinamAstu!

SarvamSriKeshavaArpanamastu!

Ambal Thunai!!!para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

I have added all the photos of Guruji pradeep in our group.I propose to make our photo collection very big.I have another group called ahetuki kripa where the photo is the largest in any !So this group which is dearer than that group will soon boast of a very good collection of shaktha specific and general interst photos.all under one roof,in your servicesubodha