IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Re:reply to Babitha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Subodha,

You have not read my email fairly enough. The reasson to tell you not to call me Maa or Jee etc, is because me being a woman we are told to respect men or Man from day one that we are alive. If you call me Maa and Jee that means you are not giving me a chance to respect you. There is also another saying which olden ladies follow A female should never hold her head higher than the Male domain now how ever all these are not followed but it was taught to me and so i follow this and I have even taught my daughter the same. Now I have learned another thing new that is our head should never be more higher than the Deity that we worship.Even every Devi & Godess has always followed the Deva & God and their steps have never been ahead of the Male gods. I am sure you agree. This is the reasson I had said not to call me Maa or Jee.

Now for the Name Sanyasini. Even though i have attachment to wordly things etc, my mind and soul are always with Devi Mookambika. I have felt her within my Body so many times that I thought I was insane. Every time I visited Kollur I would feel the pain of my heart crying and many a times i have also lost control on my Prayers I would forget what I was praying..... now explain why this happens.

You have not tols me you name as yet?

Yes I have caught hold of Mookambika Devi within me and she knows all the answers to my questions.

When I have a chance I will share all my experience with you. Till then waiting for your reply.

Babitha****** <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Babitha, I do not call you 'Ma' but my Mother Rajarajeshwari sitting inside you.I do not know why you said"I do not like men calling me like that''..makes me wonder!...Is it alright if a woman calls you like that then? ...... But if you want to feel younger then that's ok with me. One member was calling me mathasree! He still calls me like that!. I take no offense to such things. There is nothing in a name as long as it is acceptable to all. Subodha is also not my real name it is a name liked by my mother sometimes. She calls me that when she really wants to cuddle and love me. Rest of the time she calls me,"Ram"Sanyasini is a nice name. And sanyasini means one who has left internally. San nayanne ithi sanyasi. Leave inside internally the holding and clutches of ego and let people call you by that name in a true spirit. But you can for fun call yourself 'sanyasi' that is ok. Sometimes i mock with my friends against myself and call myself

Harsana yogi! Iam no yogi,Iam a ayogyan!Names and these prefixes and suffixes as Ma and Jee will not bother a truly spiritual person. However I feel you can listen to your heart and the divinity inside you.I know Iam confusing you here very much. But from confusion comes clarity..from pralaya comes a new kalpa! And I would say that you are the twin flame of a shakthi(your male component)(and vice versa) so truly noone is a sanyasi. Everyone has to have a shakthi no matter how great a yogi or yogini he or she is! You might say people like shirdi sai baba has no wife or shakthi and so on and so forth. But I ask you,"Do you know that for sure?" Do you know which plane he has his yogini shakthi?. Sanyasini or sanyasi is just a 'facade' used for breaking free from dependence inside and your soul urge to move up.And some people reading many spiritual books and names get a fancy(fetish) for such names!(and say to themselves 'oh i should form

an image for myself to be really spiritual!) this is clearly reflected in your email. A cliched reference here:In William Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet,” the Bard asked, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” .I hate fraud 'sanyaasis' , names do not matter to me.Iam happy with Ram or Dattu or subodha or Harsanayogi.Iam married too like you. And, Infact I do not like the monastic order myself because I have experiemented with many and know what they do and how the system works.They are more in the wordly maya than a householder!Not many know that even Adishankara had a shakthi!.This will come as a shock for many. But that's ok. Please do not ask me how I know this.Also you might be thinking why Iam digressing into the concept of shakthi when You asked a simple question on your 'sanyasini' name!That is because Sanyasini or a sanyasi seeks to know God in isolation of his shakthi which is just a falisity or a

'facade'(iam very careful with my words)..... facade of the ego in search of 'power' when the true renunciatory spirit lies in the heart! Just go deep inside and remove past memories of any pain,anxiety,loneliness,bad childhood memories you might be having constricting your flow of energy from the 'adhara'.Catch hold of Mookambika devi and pray to Her for guidance do not follow what this idiot has typed for you.After all you yourself mentioned you just need 'suggestions' but 'in the end will stick to the name' That is all I request you. You have not given me my kooli though...Hehe......(blessing from your heart!) Yours sanyasically, 'Harsanayogi' Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

!

!

Guest guest

Dearest Babitha,

I read each email with the attention it deserves.

I neglect not for I will be neglected!

I judge not for I will be judged!

'You are told to respect from day one menfolk'.....So are men too! It is imperative to have a mutual respect and love and not a one sided dominance. At least not in shaktham where we worship Divine mother....This is why I called you Ma!

'If you are calling me Ma that means You are not giving me a chance to respect you'....This is sweet but a bit awry because this is not with the circle of logic. You are A because of B but the reverse is not true without any restrictions? How can this be Ma? What prevents you from respecting and calling another humanbeing a 'child'.This is also a way of respecting. Lord Shiva calls Parvathy Devi sometimes 'priye' sometimes 'matha' does that mean She has 'not been given a chance to respect her Lord'? Do you see the light here?Wht is true for these Gods will it not be true in a bigger way for us?...This is whay I called you Amma!

'Women should not hold their heads higher than the male domain'....Holding the heads higher or lower than another person is dependent on how you hold your head inside you Ma! If you 'hold your head inside you' with dignity, with love,with parabrahmam...you can hold your head above all why just men? Men are not from Mars and Women are not from Venus! They are from the same womb of Sree Rajarajeshwari Devi. What makes men superior and women inferior?Pray tell this ignoramus Amma!.....This is why I called you Jee!

'Now I have learnt our head should not be higher than the deity'...This is very true and here I would like to add that your Gurunatha if you have one is higher than the deity. He/She is the key to parabrahmam and he/she will make you higher than the deity. When Ramakrishna was struggling with Bhavadharini, Totapuri his guru saved him and asked him to break the idol of Kali!..Ramakrishna paramahamsa did it and he had a quantum jump....This is why I called you Mother and divine!

'I have lost control over my prayers and I forget what I pray'...This is the part which I like in your email rest I reject like useless chaff(things on male dominance and women lying below them). Good!! Babitha!!(I call you like this as your preferred) Let your soul lose control of what you seek to ask. For all the seeking is in the mind and all the knowledge is in the soul!.When people stand before Divine mother especially in southIndia, I have seen that they change cataclysmically..there is a total catharsis and the soul has a cosmic jump into the next.This is because of the deep tradition of Divine mother worship in the south. Iam surprised you talk like this when you come from a matriarchal soceity of kerala. Maybe Dubai changed you! In kerala people call woman 'ammae'. But now kereala is known for wrong reasons when it comes to women(especially the films) but this was just a recent trend. Kerela has a long history of respect and intense love for 'mothers'.....Lose

control,let those tears flow..for they are the true ones from your heart...the rest of the time we cry crocodile tears..crocodile has tears but they are not real ones...it just oozes out because it wants to cool it's body!..we just cool our souls crying in samsaaric world...before Divine mother we neither cool nor heat up but cry tears...pearly tears of truth and sweetness...This is why I call Her Sweet mother!

If you look carefully at all my postings somewhere you will find my real name.(Iam not joking). I leave that search to you. My name, is my mother's pet name 'subodha'.I reveal not my name openly because ...'ego's factories and marts Surround the beautiful temple of the soul'...This is why I call secrecy and anonymity in my affairs as Iam not truly anonymous in the eyes of God. To do a thing good and remain behind gives the greatest pleasure than to thump my chest and say I have done this. I sometimes reveal my identity when someone really needs my help though.Rest of the time Iam comfortable as 'yours yogically'... 'subodha'!

O great glorious Mother Rajarajeshwari,How shall I know your effulgence?To console me when Iam sad and wary!To raise my courage and spiritual emergence!

To elevate my concepts and visions!To exalt my character and thy heavenly presence !To flood my being with thy velvet touch and missionsTo reach to Babitha and connect her soul's eminence!

-------typed spontaneoulsy for you Babitha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yours yogically,

-----------------Subodha.......

Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote:

Dearest Subodha,

You have not read my email fairly enough. The reasson to tell you not to call me Maa or Jee etc, is because me being a woman we are told to respect men or Man from day one that we are alive. If you call me Maa and Jee that means you are not giving me a chance to respect you. There is also another saying which olden ladies follow A female should never hold her head higher than the Male domain now how ever all these are not followed but it was taught to me and so i follow this and I have even taught my daughter the same. Now I have learned another thing new that is our head should never be more higher than the Deity that we worship.Even every Devi & Godess has always followed the Deva & God and their steps have never been ahead of the Male gods. I am sure you agree. This is the reasson I had said not to call me Maa or Jee.

Now for the Name Sanyasini. Even though i have attachment to wordly things etc, my mind and soul are always with Devi Mookambika. I have felt her within my Body so many times that I thought I was insane. Every time I visited Kollur I would feel the pain of my heart crying and many a times i have also lost control on my Prayers I would forget what I was praying..... now explain why this happens.

You have not tols me you name as yet?

Yes I have caught hold of Mookambika Devi within me and she knows all the answers to my questions.

When I have a chance I will share all my experience with you. Till then waiting for your reply.

Babitha****** <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Babitha, I do not call you 'Ma' but my Mother Rajarajeshwari sitting inside you.I do not know why you said"I do not like men calling me like that''..makes me wonder!...Is it alright if a woman calls you like that then? ...... But if you want to feel younger then that's ok with me. One member was calling me mathasree! He still calls me like that!. I take no offense to such things. There is nothing in a name as long as it is acceptable to all. Subodha is also not my real name it is a name liked by my mother sometimes. She calls me that when she really wants to cuddle and love me. Rest of the time she calls me,"Ram"Sanyasini is a nice name. And sanyasini means one who has left internally. San nayanne ithi sanyasi. Leave inside internally the holding and clutches of ego and let people call you by that name in a true spirit. But you can for fun call yourself 'sanyasi' that is ok. Sometimes i mock with my friends against myself and call myself

Harsana yogi! Iam no yogi,Iam a ayogyan!Names and these prefixes and suffixes as Ma and Jee will not bother a truly spiritual person. However I feel you can listen to your heart and the divinity inside you.I know Iam confusing you here very much. But from confusion comes clarity..from pralaya comes a new kalpa! And I would say that you are the twin flame of a shakthi(your male component)(and vice versa) so truly noone is a sanyasi. Everyone has to have a shakthi no matter how great a yogi or yogini he or she is! You might say people like shirdi sai baba has no wife or shakthi and so on and so forth. But I ask you,"Do you know that for sure?" Do you know which plane he has his yogini shakthi?. Sanyasini or sanyasi is just a 'facade' used for breaking free from dependence inside and your soul urge to move up.And some people reading many spiritual books and names get a fancy(fetish) for such names!(and say to themselves 'oh i should form

an image for myself to be really spiritual!) this is clearly reflected in your email. A cliched reference here:In William Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet,” the Bard asked, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” .I hate fraud 'sanyaasis' , names do not matter to me.Iam happy with Ram or Dattu or subodha or Harsanayogi.Iam married too like you. And, Infact I do not like the monastic order myself because I have experiemented with many and know what they do and how the system works.They are more in the wordly maya than a householder!Not many know that even Adishankara had a shakthi!.This will come as a shock for many. But that's ok. Please do not ask me how I know this.Also you might be thinking why Iam digressing into the concept of shakthi when You asked a simple question on your 'sanyasini' name!That is because Sanyasini or a sanyasi seeks to know God in isolation of his shakthi which is just a falisity or a

'facade'(iam very careful with my words)..... facade of the ego in search of 'power' when the true renunciatory spirit lies in the heart! Just go deep inside and remove past memories of any pain,anxiety,loneliness,bad childhood memories you might be having constricting your flow of energy from the 'adhara'.Catch hold of Mookambika devi and pray to Her for guidance do not follow what this idiot has typed for you.After all you yourself mentioned you just need 'suggestions' but 'in the end will stick to the name' That is all I request you. You have not given me my kooli though...Hehe......(blessing from your heart!) Yours sanyasically, 'Harsanayogi' Subodha

!

!