IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Swami Rajagopala's story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Subodha,

I was the one who sent you 2 photographs.

Balaji

-------------- Original message -------------- Dear Balajiji,You can see his photo in the 36th file of our group: uploaded by me on April 18th 2005.The file's name is MKA Booklet 2006_2[1].pdf The file is not of the temple but has been prepared by another organisation,that is why I was hesitating to propogandise it.You can see Swami Rajagopala's photo in Page Number 2And also in Page Number 6(two photos) doing a homam.Please see whether this pdf opens....if the pdf opens you can see his photo for sure.Please also set your internet settings security low for this page alone to see all the photos.Also when I go home I will upload one single photo which one member of this group has given me again. I have asked for many photos to be scanned to my email.Swami keeps a low profile and so no online site has photos...why Him not even the the temple has an online site...in these days when every small organisation has an 'offical' site. So, Iam sorry for the inconvinience posed...Those who want to see swami's photo can email me personally and I can gladly email the photo both by copying and sending an attachment.Hope this satifies your immidieate query.I will soon opena seperate album for Him and also for the temple snap shots.Im just waiting for one group member Ramalingam, who is an ardent devotee of divine mother and his disciple to pass the scanned photos to me.I also talked with swami and he said he will discuss with him and ask him to send the photos I require.That is not a problem at all...just bear with me for a few days for more beautiful photos.For the time being see the pdf in our group.There are no photos in file section for him as of now.When I add it i will inform the group.Cheers,SubodhaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "balajisubramaniam03" <bsubramaniam@c...> wrote:> Dear Subodha,> > Even within the group, the photograph is missing.> > Balaji> > > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , ****** > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > Dear Members,> > > > I continue the story of my Gurunatha which I had left....> > > > > > > > (Simple photo of Swami Rajagopala)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > So he left his job and began to concentrate full time on Bhagavathy > Rajarajeshwari Devi. He started doing Chandi homa regularly with the > help of local residents in his house in the first floor.> > > > He was also collecting money for the temple. But who would give > swami the money? He was young and people would say to him" You are so > young why do you cheat people like this and beg for money in the name > of divine mother?...why dont you earn your money?". Swami bore such > insults silently and divine stoicness and collected whatever meager > things they gave.> > However he never gave up on chandi homa daily, he also used the > mantra which Lord datta had given him to invoke Rajarajeshwari Devi.> > > > One day as usual he did the homa and in the night they closed the > curtain because the fumes were coming all over the house. They went > to partake the prasada and were resting after the exhaustive homa.> > > > One member in the homa group accidentally went inside the curtained > room and found that something was shining! in the homa kunda!! He > could not believe what he was seeing!> > He called all like a crow calling it's members! Everyone came and > saw and were filled with awe and divinity. Their hairs stood on an > end. When swamiji heard the news he came in and saw and he asked for > a ladle and inserted it in the fire and took out a big RUBY!!! People > could not believe that such things happen even in this kali yuga. > They were all witness to a miracle by Sree Rajarajeshwari. This was > not centuries ago but in the fifities and sixities!!> > They then began to regularly get gems of big big sizes from the > homa kunda.> > Swami did not know the significance of these gems and kept it in > his shelf!> > He got totally 16 Big gems and many other small gems...not knowing > that the biggest gem represents Rajarajeshwari devi and the rest > represent the Thithi nityas....He then decided to take it to some > saintly person who could say what it was as he was humble(despite > being in communion with Parameshwari)...to bend low like a stalk of > grass is advissable in times of tempest than to stand erect like a > oak tree....ultimately the oak tree will be uprooted but the humble > blade of grass survives the pralaya!.......> > > > ......to be continued soon> > > > Yours yogically,> > > > Subodha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...> > > > > > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Subodha,

Sri Rajagopala Swamiji gave me MKA 2006 booklet when I saw him in April 2005. He endorses it.

||Om Gurubhyo Namah||

Balaji

-------------- Original message -------------- Dear Balajiji,You can see his photo in the 36th file of our group: uploaded by me on April 18th 2005.The file's name is MKA Booklet 2006_2[1].pdf The file is not of the temple but has been prepared by another organisation,that is why I was hesitating to propogandise it.You can see Swami Rajagopala's photo in Page Number 2And also in Page Number 6(two photos) doing a homam.Please see whether this pdf opens....if the pdf opens you can see his photo for sure.Please also set your internet settings security low for this page alone to see all the photos.Also when I go home I will upload one single photo which one member of this group has given me again. I have asked for many photos to be scanned to my email.Swami keeps a low profile and so no online site has photos...why Him not even the the temple has an online site...in these days when every small organisation has an 'offical' site. So, Iam sorry for the inconvinience posed...Those who want to see swami's photo can email me personally and I can gladly email the photo both by copying and sending an attachment.Hope this satifies your immidieate query.I will soon opena seperate album for Him and also for the temple snap shots.Im just waiting for one group member Ramalingam, who is an ardent devotee of divine mother and his disciple to pass the scanned photos to me.I also talked with swami and he said he will discuss with him and ask him to send the photos I require.That is not a problem at all...just bear with me for a few days for more beautiful photos.For the time being see the pdf in our group.There are no photos in file section for him as of now.When I add it i will inform the group.Cheers,SubodhaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "balajisubramaniam03" <bsubramaniam@c...> wrote:> Dear Subodha,> > Even within the group, the photograph is missing.> > Balaji> > > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , ****** > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > Dear Members,> > > > I continue the story of my Gurunatha which I had left....> > > > > > > > (Simple photo of Swami Rajagopala)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > So he left his job and began to concentrate full time on Bhagavathy > Rajarajeshwari Devi. He started doing Chandi homa regularly with the > help of local residents in his house in the first floor.> > > > He was also collecting money for the temple. But who would give > swami the money? He was young and people would say to him" You are so > young why do you cheat people like this and beg for money in the name > of divine mother?...why dont you earn your money?". Swami bore such > insults silently and divine stoicness and collected whatever meager > things they gave.> > However he never gave up on chandi homa daily, he also used the > mantra which Lord datta had given him to invoke Rajarajeshwari Devi.> > > > One day as usual he did the homa and in the night they closed the > curtain because the fumes were coming all over the house. They went > to partake the prasada and were resting after the exhaustive homa.> > > > One member in the homa group accidentally went inside the curtained > room and found that something was shining! in the homa kunda!! He > could not believe what he was seeing!> > He called all like a crow calling it's members! Everyone came and > saw and were filled with awe and divinity. Their hairs stood on an > end. When swamiji heard the news he came in and saw and he asked for > a ladle and inserted it in the fire and took out a big RUBY!!! People > could not believe that such things happen even in this kali yuga. > They were all witness to a miracle by Sree Rajarajeshwari. This was > not centuries ago but in the fifities and sixities!!> > They then began to regularly get gems of big big sizes from the > homa kunda.> > Swami did not know the significance of these gems and kept it in > his shelf!> > He got totally 16 Big gems and many other small gems...not knowing > that the biggest gem represents Rajarajeshwari devi and the rest > represent the Thithi nityas....He then decided to take it to some > saintly person who could say what it was as he was humble(despite > being in communion with Parameshwari)...to bend low like a stalk of > grass is advissable in times of tempest than to stand erect like a > oak tree....ultimately the oak tree will be uprooted but the humble > blade of grass survives the pralaya!.......> > > > ......to be continued soon> > > > Yours yogically,> > > > Subodha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...> > > > > > > > Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >