IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Miracle again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I said u have got a trijuti girted by somebody to you or spiritual value back in return for the trijuti you have given. this could be in the form of a trijuti or any other blessing from Ambal. For your information, Trijuti can be got at lesser very lesser price also. Those who sell for that rates are making a fortune for themselves.para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

No Trijuti runs into Lakhs of rupees online....$10000 to $25000. This is different.I knew people will think it is Trijuti. Once I have given it I wont take it back even if I have die without it.That is me! And that too a spiritual gift..Nay!! Im not that greedy!SubodhaRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "SR.Raj kumar" <srirajarajeswari9> wrote:> U have ur Trijuti back.> > para_anuloma <para_anuloma> wrote:Dear Members,> > Iam telling one very true incident which happened today.Another > miracle after Babthima's thing> > I will not reveal any details or the names.> > I just touched the Mahameru and just thought to myself, Ma if you > have the power please grant me ''that''.> > I did not even call Ma Rajarajeshwari as I do

not ask anything from > her.> > But today night I got ''that'' miraculously without even asking!!!!> > One should never reveal srividya experiences this was my gurunatha's > instructions.> > But Im revealing this in a non-revealing fashion,just to show how > compassionate my Divine mother Rajarajeshwari Devi is.> > I do not ask Her anything because I was sad with Her for something> (very silly on my part) and so do not ask.> > But I got this ''thing'' from a particular ''mahan'' today!> > I had to tell all this so atleast people get inspired to worship > Nanganallur Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Devi!!> > If you call shiva he will come but if you call arunachala shiva he > will come faster they say.> > So focus like the magnifiying glass on a piece of paper the suns > rays by saying> > Sree nanganallur

Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari devi> > and spread this name...stupid things by the name of chain letters..i > wish devotion to her spread like wild fire.......> > And see the magic> > Your bhakthi is the Magnifying glass,> Her love is the Rays concentrated> to burn your papa shareera inside you like the paper.> > Im speechless.....i do not know what to type...so just typing what > has come to me.....It is now 12:25 night here.Im typing in the > winnipeg weather this.> > Paraa Paraathi Pare!> > Subodha> > > > > > > >