IndiaDivine.org

LALLESHWARI is - THE GREAT MYSTIC SAINT of KASHMIR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LALLESHWARI is - THE GREAT MYSTIC SAINT of KASHMIR - A CULMINATION of SHAIVISM (HINDUISM) BUDDHISM and ISLAM

THE FIRST WOMEN IN THE WORLD HISTORY TO GO NAKED AS SHE HAD NOTHING TO HIDE OR GET MUCH LIKE MAHAVIRA...

THE BODY CONSCIOUSNESS or AWARENESS or male or female - DEH BHAVA - WAS NO MORE (TRANSCENDED FOREVER) SO THERE WAS NO NEED TO COVER IT as DEVANGJI SAYS!

ANDAR BHI NANGA BAHAR BHI NANGA!

PURE EMPTINESS!

hacivi haa'rinji pyatsuv kaan gom abahak chaan pyom yath raazdhaana alanjz bhag bazaras kuluph rous vaan gom tirith rous paan goam kus maali zaana

A wooden bow and rush grass for an arrow: A carpenter unskilled and a palace to build: A shop unlocked in a busy bazaar: A body uncleansed by waters holy- Oh dear ! who knows what hath befallen me ?

5. of JK and NKK 16. of BNP

aayas vate gayas naa vate suman satha lusum dho vuchum chandas har no atha ath nav taras dim kyha bha

By the highway I came, But by the highway I return not. And so I find me still on the embarkment, not having gone even half the way, And the day is done, the light has failed. I search my pockets but not a cowrie find: What shall I pay for the ferry fee ?

Just as in any field of study without putting effort one cannot expect to get results. Vivekananda says it took Him a life time of practice to gain the little he learnt. The problem is to separate the real from the unreal, who we truly are from what we are not, keeping the inner peace and equanimity all the time. The consciousness has as if got mixed with what one is not. Parmahamsa RamaKrishna Says keep churning the buttermilk until butter is formed and it floats but does not get mixed with water. After reaching this state does one see that what we are not is also a part of that Self. This can be done either through bhakti, jnana, raja, or karma yoga.

6. of JK 60. of BNP

Kyaah kara paantsan dahan ta kaahan, Vakhshun yath leyji yim karith gay; Saoriy samahan yeythi razi lamahan, Ada kyaazi raavhe kaahan gaav

Ah me! the Five (Bhuta-s), the ten (Indriya-s), And the Eleventh, their lord the mind, scraped this pot* and went away. Had all together pulled on the rope, Why should the Eleventh have lost the cow ? (Why should the soul have gone astray?)

* This me, this ghata (in trika Saiva terminology, the individual person, his living body.)

Lal Ded is showing us how to control the mind. If one feels for the Lord by all the senses (five of them) and by their five activities (total 10) as well towards the Lord, automatically giving the Lord control over the 11th the mind. This should remind you of Arjun and Lord Krishna in the Chariot with five pair of horses. I feel, the same is achieved by chanting where one does not distinguish between the Lord and His Name and also one ignores or weeds out all other unnecessary thoughts (Teachings of Lord Chaitanya Maha Prabhu 500 B.C.) Parmahamsa RamaKrishna also says purify your mind and you shall see God/Self as you see me but only more intensely.