IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Problem of employment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Niraj,

Where do you live? In India or US? If in US, then, I know a recruiting company, you can send your resume to the company and lets pray to Maa to help you find a good job soon. Please send the resume at princetonreporting.

Thanks!

Regards

Sana

"Niraj v. Shirali" <nirajshirali wrote:

Dear Bhaktas,Can any one tell me what sadhanas can be done to get a perfect job. I've been doin ganapati japa every day. Is there any thing more that has to be done, its been 3 months since i've been jobless till then i have been doing all odd temperary jobs. Can some one put some light in this matter coz considering my situation at home it is really getting depressing.Hence if any one could suggest me a sadhana where in i could get a perfect job for myself.Awaiting ResponceThanx, With Warm Regards, Niraj Shirali ©

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

Dear Sana,

Thank you for your prompt responce, i reside in India. Could you help me getting a job anywhere.

Since i'm a intense spiritual seeker and do my deeksha mantra all the time whenever i get time, i hope the fruits will come to me one day or the other, but i will need to do my part of the efforts.

Awaiting reply,

Thanx 

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 John Sana wrote :

>Dear Niraj,

>

>

>

>Where do you live? In India or US? If in US, then, I know a recruiting company, you can send your resume to the company and lets pray to Maa to help you find a good job soon. Please send the resume at princetonreporting.

>

>

>

>Thanks!

>

>Regards

>

>Sana

>

>

> " Niraj v. Shirali " <nirajshirali wrote:

>

>

>Dear Bhaktas,

>

>Can any one tell me what sadhanas can be done to get a perfect job. I've been doin ganapati japa every day.

>Is there any thing more that has to be done, its been

>3 months since i've been jobless till then i have been doing all odd temperary jobs.

>Can some one put some light in this matter coz considering my situation at home it is really getting depressing.

>

>Hence if any one could suggest me a sadhana where in i could get a perfect job for myself.

>

>Awaiting Responce

>

>Thanx,

>With Warm Regards,

>

>Niraj Shirali ©

>

>

>

>

>