IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Problem of employment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram, Subodhaji,

Such a powerful and motivating wording...! These words will emnate only from a person who has the abundant blessing of our our our our AMMA!

Pranam!

Devanpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "Niraj v. Shirali" <nirajshirali@r...> wrote:> Â > Dear Bhaktas,Nirajjee mere bhai!Just procure a photo of sree Rajarajeshwaree of Nanganallur(photo in our photos section) and do Rajarajeshwaree ashtorram daily in the morning and evening with kumkuma. Then do Lalitha sahsranama once and trishati 11 times each sitting).If you know Bala mantra do it with the purpose of getting the employment.Such a special bala mantra must be procured froma competent srividya adept. It is not the normal aim kleem sauhu mantra but a special mantra for a particular purpose. But even if you cannot get the mantra yo can do the above practice and find immidieate results.Pray to divine mother for strenght and She will show the lamp in your

trobuled,tormented and tempestous torn boat called life.You can wade through all difficulties with her grace. Be strong.Iam with you....She is with you...All our group members are with you!Till then .....Happy wading,Yours yogically,Subodha> > Can any one tell me what sadhanas can be done to get a perfect job. I've been doin ganapati japa every day. > Is there any thing more that has to be done, its been > 3 months since i've been jobless till then i have been doing all odd temperary jobs. > Can some one put some light in this matter coz considering my situation at home it is really getting depressing.> > Hence if any one could suggest me a sadhana where in i could get a perfect job for myself.> > Awaiting Responce> > Thanx,> > With Warm Regards,> > Niraj Shirali ©