IndiaDivine.org

Mookambika Maa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sana,

In regard with your email my experiences with Devi isa never ending story. My expeiences with Devi again are very special to me.

My first visit to Kollur - Devis feet was in the Month of January 1990.I should say Thanks to my Father in law Mr Narayanan who took me there the very next week after my Marraige.The first time when I steped into the Holy Temple was like I am visiting a Place for the Second time but it was actually my first.

When I was inside the Shrine with my Family I had the opprtunity to be right in Front of the Door, I was face to face with Devi and as I was Praying I suddenly lost all my Prayers in myself. I was startling with myself to get a hold pf myself but indeed I forgot everything my mind was Balnk and I was fighting within me to regain my Mind back.Then I asked Devi what is happening to me and Devi face was all so reall that I was looking at a reall Human.Devi smilled and said ..........I cannot type more for I have no words at the moment to share of that day.

Last Year when we visited the Temple we had the Biggest Pooja done for the Family and during that time I had a very Gr8 experience. While we were seated around the Fire and the Poojari was chanting the Prayers and the rituals were going on I Fainted on that very spot. Actually I was trying to Meditate with full concentration and begged Devi to give me strength to Meditate today.My body was numb I could not move. Later that year i became Pregnant for my Second baby after 12 yreas of gap and when it was again a Baby Girl I was sure that Devi had done he Miracle for me.

Each year when we visit India we always make it a point to Visit Devi and each time it is a lways a different and a Gr8 experience for me.

I owe My Father -in-law all my Gratitude and Life for taking me there. My father in law himself has had many experiences at Kollur everytime he visited there.

My husband Vasanth used to tell me that first when they used to go to Kollur there was no road they used to travell in Boat etc to reach the Temple and it was very difficult to have shelter there so they used to stay with the Main Poojari there with Belated Sri Nagaraj.

This is my request to all. Ones in your life time when you can, Visit the Temple. You will be the Happiest person ever to do so.

Your question about Devi answering our Prayers: You see Sana every time we Pray to any God we always expect our Prayers to be answered but do you know who solve our Problems? It is none other than Ourself but how? With Gods Blessings bestowed on us. SO the question is not if God will answer our prayers but the question how much are we Devoted to God always and not only during our Pain but otherwise as well.So never Judge any God if they will answer our Prayers then it means we are Selfish for we need God only then.Also if we stop our Prayers we think God will be angry with us. No never God will never be angry with us.If you look close, when ever we visit a Temple or Church have you looked at the Idol, every God's Expression is with Love and Passion and not anger so what do we learn ...........

Rich or Poor, Enemy or Friends, Beggar or Theif we all Hold the same value in Gods Eye.

I better stop or else every Brother and Sister will run away from my e-mails.

There are few prayers posted in the File section. There is one for Kollur Mookambika Devi which is in english . Hope it will help.

Please do write when you have time.

Pranam,

Babitha.John Sana <sanajohn2000 wrote:

Dear Babitha,

I am writing this email to request you to tell me your experiences of Mookambika Maa. Also what are Her mantras and in which way can I appease Her? Does She answer all prayers?

Thanks!

Regards

Ms Sana

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.