IndiaDivine.org

Karavaka tree, it's lust and Rajarajeshwaree devi!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shiva shakthi rupas,

This week was spent in blissful moments in the Nanganallur temple by me. I did not have the mind to leave the temple and give postings.Sorry.

I also had the chance to buy Ilayaraja's 'Thiruvasagam' CD and listen to the songs. It was truly divine. Ilayaraja who has been blessed by Pollachi Siddha has rendered blissful and lilting music to the shivite saint Manikavasagar's Thiruvasagam. I liked the 4rth and the 5th song very much. There is a line which says " Thaaiyanum saaala parindhu!" which means " Like a Mother in her milk giving capacity". I experienced divine horripilation at those words. That was meant for Shiva but when I was hearing the whole Thiruvasagam I felt it was for my Mother. Infact when he was singing " Sikkena pidithen...aruluvadineya?" and during moments of " Shivaperuman" I was singing to myself "Ennai eendra Thaaye"(Divine mother who gave birth to me".

In a small and personal venture(no intentions of making it public). I rendered some siddha songs to my own tunes with the sole aid of my guitar.When I came to Chennai I was surprised to see Ilayaraja had rendered Thiruvasagam with the help of the Budapest symphony orchestra(Though at times it had an alien touch here and there, which made Manikavasagar out of place).However the lacunae was filled by the excellent rendering of the Tamil verses by Ilayaraja(who however could not sing properly in the 'uccha sthaayi' required for some songs).But the assay to make this shivite saint popular is truly remarkable and the cross cultural touch is magnificient.

I do not intend to make this posting a review of Ilayaraja's Thiruvasagam but to express my feelings for the Loka nayaki Rajarajareshwaree Ammai.

It is said that some trees needed some efforts on the part of people to make it flower.

Some needed the Spit of wine from the mouth of women to make it flower(the spit coming in the form of a jet from the damsel's mouth)

Some needed the laughter of women to make it flower.

Whereas the karavaka tree(Marudaani, Mehendi) needed the embrace of a woman to make it blossom and yield flowers.

It is said that Rajarajeshwaree Devi in her Kameshwaree form did not even embrace this tree to make it flower! She had so much of love for Kamaeshwara.

(Henna tree found in a park)...(Karavaka is the ancient sanskrit name for it)

Some people said this was a poetic way of describing things. Well, without becoming too nitpicky let me say that this actually happened and that is Divine mother and her paathivrata.

She can cognize the tree's jeeva and can even talk to it. Does that mean she will embrace the tree foolishly and make it flower? The tree too has lust and that is satisfied by the woman's embrace and it makes it flower. Though many people are shocked by the fact that trees have lust!

Rajarajeshwaree devi is the mother of that tree too! Her only embrace(lustful) is reserved only for Lord Kamashwara that too in her Kamashwaree rupa.Her purusha shakthi should match her lust fire(Kamagni as said in rigveda) else ''it'' will burn to cinders.

From this posting it is advisable to approach Divine mother as a child(mother-son relation) than as a lover.Some practioners approach Her like a lover too considering themselves as Lord shiva.

This is a herculean task(To match Lord shiva, be one with him and then have sex with Divine mother).

When lord shiva himself prefers to sleep like a baby in Her lap should we aspire for being a karavaka tree?

Undu Umizhnda Uttami,

En Thaai Rajarajeshwaree!

In the lap of Divine mother Rajarajeshwaree devi,

I lie!

Yours yogically,

Subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru