IndiaDivine.org

Dasoham to Soham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shaktha Vallabhas,

Approach to Sree Rajarajeshwari Devi in Bhakthi should start from

being a Dasa(servant) and culminate into an 'at-one' ness with Her. This is Her compassion and noone knows the fulness of it.

Nanganallur Sree Rajarajeshwari devi temple has a unique structure in it having 15 steps for thithi nityas and the 16th step culminating into sree

Rajarajeshwari devi.

1rst step: Dasa

2nd step: Bandhutwa

3rd : Mitra

4rth: :Shakthi upasaka

5th : Yogi

6th :Turiya yogi

7th : Turiya theetha yogi

8th : Spanda yogi

9th : Sukshma yogi

10th : Shabda brahma yogi

11th : Manasatheetha yogi

12th : putra

13th : Kula yogi

14th : Shunya yogi

15th : Sadashiva yogi

When I used to climb the steps of Nanganallur temple in my teenage days I never cared for all these levels. I was just being a Dasa. Daaasoham was my chant and my litany. But Daasohatwam is good but just for the initiality. One goes further beyond without even trying.

I repeat noone knows how compassionate my Divine mother is. Even a useless piece of shit like me is being protected by Her and granted some good experiences including small visions of Hers then just imagine how much can one aspire if one concentrates more time and energy for Her.

Ambaa! Save this Shreeram from this deluge known as Kalisamhara. Kali kills all !

The last step is sadashivatwam but after that it is soham. You and She become one and merged. This is an experience which is beyond any feeling. The highest!

Vaishnavites top with dasohatwam and do not venture beyond eventhough vishnu is vast and incomprehensible but a shaktha dares and goes beyond. He becomes sadashiva Himself.

The concept of mumukshatwa is fully manifest in Rajarjeshwari shaktham.

She, my mother Rajarajeshwari, is incomprehensible and immanent.

Anjayneywa swami keeps repeating 'dasoham' it is said but he reached the state of 'soham' with Lord Rama.

Many vaishnavites opine that even after reaching the 'soham' state he got down and still remains a minion of Lord Rama.

Dasoham is called 'adiyen' in Tamil.

Adiyeness is good. But still a bheda remains,

I do not agree with the view that one can 'get down'.

It is like saying I have read and learnt something and imbibed the essence of a particular book and gave back the book so Iam back to square one. Is this possible?

It is not physicality which is involved but the essence.

A man who has 'seen' cannot remain in the state of 'ignorance' or the state of 'unkowing' anymore.

Will then Anjaneya swami remain a dasa after he becomes Rama?(He will externally but internally the pashu-pathi-pasa bandhana is broken...He no more a pashu, Rama is no more His pathy and the devotion-less brahmic state releases the pasa because the very act of devotion is the 'pasa' here.)

Please do not get me wrong here and misinterpret me saying Iam saying something incorrigible when I say Hanuman is no more a Dasa of Rama. He always remains so as long as he has a spiritual causal body but he has gone beyond. He atheethatwa is just being presented by me here.

The confusion besets he still chants the Rama nama.

That then will become the subject matter of yet another posting by me that why Anjaneya preferred that nama and put bound(as put by vaishnavites) by the form (nama and the rupa).

Rajarjeshwari devi releases people and makes them great, maybe even as great as the trinity.

Bhavani twam means not just "You Bhavani" .It is a pun and it also means " I will become You"

There is also a Third way of interpreting the word Bhavani twam which means Bhavanihood.

Rajarajeshwari Bhavani or Bhagavathy is the 'nayaki' of the shabda brahmam and will take even beyond these verbal stances.

Shreeram's prayer: PLEASE SUCKLE ME LIKE THE SHIVA-BABY IN THE ARMS OF KALI OH! DIVINE MOTHER RAJARAJESHWARI, MAMA PRACHANDANAYAKI !

Salokyam, Saamipyam, Sarupyam, Saayujyam!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli.

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Start your day with - make it your home page