IndiaDivine.org

Even Lotus is no Match.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shakthas,

The feet of Rajarajeshwaree Amba are compared to lotuses,but these objects cannot be a true object of comparision.

The sacred feet of Rajarajeshwaree are the sacred feet of Rajarajeshwaree. This is an apt description!

Valmiki describes the war between Ravana and Rama thus:

" The war between Ravana and Rama is like the war between the war between Rama and Ravana"

This is a poetic way of saying that it has no comparision.

I get very sad when people compare the feet of my divine mother to a thing growing in dirt and mud. Lotus gets its beauty from Her hands! She out of compassion said" Malathilirunthu Kamalam" (Kamala out of Mala...lotus out of faeces) and then grew lotuses. Is this my poetry? Maybe but this is my way of appreciating her beautiful feet.

The lotus wilts in the snow : ''Himani hantavyam''

What about my dear mother's feet? "Himagiri-nivaasaikahantavyam": they are capable of being in a mountain of snow and still retain their beauty.

The lotus also sleeps in the night :"nisaayaam nidraanam"

The folding of a lotus in the night is like one sleeping with one's eyes closed; hence the use of the word "nidraanam"

But my dear mother's feet are always on the move,even the whole night,taking the goddess to her devotees whenever it is time to bless them.

''Nisi caramabhaage ca visadau".....awake the whole night ablossom!

Thirdly, the lotus desires Lakshmi to reside in it :"varam Lakshmiipaatram": it thinks it is a matter of pride for it to keep Lakshmi within it's petals.

What then about my dear mother Rajarajeshwari devi?

"Sriyam atisrjantau samayinaam": they create Lakshmi for each and everyone of those who follow the way of worshipping Amba called ''samaya''.

It means they,Amba's sacred feet , grant her devotees good fortune in all respects.

The sacred feet of 'ennai eendra thaai' confer on her devotees all auspiciousness,all wealth.

If lotus keeps Lakshmi within itself,the sacred feet of my devi pours out Lakshmi to everyone!

What is there to wonder about then?

Amba Rajarajeshwaree devi's auspicious feet are Ambaa's auspicious feet!

Shree Rajarajeshwari devi padukaam pujayami tarpayami namaha swaha!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour