IndiaDivine.org

Thousand apologies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

One member has strongly suggested to me by email that I should concentrate on other Godesses like Lakshmi devi and why Iam concentrating only on Godess Rajarajeshwaree devi? He further accuses me of this injustice to other divine mothers!

If I have angered other mothers please accept my thousand apologies.

I dont find anything wrong in talking on and on about my favourite deity Rajarajeshwaree devi who is also my upasana deity.More than favourite deity,upasana deity stuff..she is my sweet mother. A child will talk only of it's mother which it knows the best not the neighbour's(kid's) mother which to it is alien.

I know you might say all divine mothers are one and the same. I fully agree with you and have no arguments on that ground but I prefer this form.

Also this group has been titled and fashioned Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru so I must do justice to first that form. Do you think it will behoove of me to keep the name Rajarajeshwari devi and post on other divine mothers? Try calling your mother by your friend's mothers name saying all mothers are one ..will it look nice?

I have also posted on other divine mothers and encourage members to post on other divine mothers but the focus of this group and Rajarajeshwari devi and srividya upasana tantra.

I cannot deviate.

Ok, for your sake I will post something on Godess Lakshmidevi too in the near future. Maybe something on getting her kataksha or on the lesser known yogalakshmi form.

Also I encourage you to post on Godess Lakshmidevi or any other Godess of your choice.

If I have erred or hurt anyone by my constant postings on just Rajarajeshwaree devi and srividya upasana I once seek a thousand apologies but I cannot help it. I have to share the ambrosia which is my Mother!

YAAM PETRA INBAM PERUGA IVVAYAGAM(A shivayogi says in Tamil thus)

(Let the joy which I have got be increased and shared throughout this universe!)

I rest my speeding fingers on this thought tonight and take rest as today had been a hectic day for me.

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru