IndiaDivine.org

Chinarose and Rajarajeshwari Devi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jabapriya bhakthas!

In my last posting on Chinachara I had typed that Devi likes the flower Jaba(Scarlet Hibiscus also known as China rose).

In Lalitha Sahsranama there is a nama for Sree Rajarajeshwari Devi : 'Mandara kusuma priya'(776th Nama in the Litany)

This means that one who likes the flower Mandara or to whom Mandara flowers are dear.(But actually it is not exactly the Hibiscus which we know on Earth but a Divine Coral tree flower in Her Chintamani Griha where she resides...but it can be compared to the earthly manadara flower)

One member immidieately has responded to my posting in a personal email and asked me to show some photos of the flower.He has also appreciated the selection of images in each of my postings. I thank him for the kind words.

A chinese proverb says : " A picture is worth a thousand words"

Words go to the mind but Images go directly to the heart. And in matters of my Sweet Mother Rajarajeshwari Devi I prefer to appeal to the hearts of readers than their minds.

Ok, here are photos of China rose. It is also called Mandara(Erra Mandaaramu in Telugu..since the member who asked the question to me was a Telugu).

-----------------------

Different varieties of Jaba:

(Red Hibiscus is also known as Chembarutthi in Tamil)

Mandaarapuvvulu Naa challa Thalliki!

(Mandara flowers for my 'cool'(peaceful) Mother!)

(Preparations for Mandara flower archana for Silver-golden vigraha of Sree Rajarajeshwari devi Mysore Avadhutha Peettham,Karnataka)

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Start your day with - make it your home page