IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Gold Ganesha picture

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh...................!

Sorry if you take in that way.

I had astro Prashna Kundli open . Replying weekly basis to all querries.

While I opened your mail, I took note and checked. My sister is also of 27 like you. It was astro check and I would have been happy if you had

confirmed. I am not concerned with your age and / or how smart you are. Because. You had sensitive to what you think. I had what in my mind was only testing prashna Kundli.

Sorry if you are heart.

Manushya deh ( Body ) is nothing but Maya he or she are made of Panch Tatva and will melted in Pancha Tatva. Never be sensitive of your age.

Your age is not that you ( even me also ) count , but what is is still left,

27 years have gone. Remaining years is your age.

I did not take in the way you took. When I am on Astro- reply, I am not Sharadji or small -big, but I am different person.

Again SORRY......................If my small sister is heart. Now I will stop posting.

Pranam and Jai Jalaram

skotakshivani_garla <shivani_garla wrote:

Dear Shri shard jiThe Golden Ganesha picture is not osted by me.Sri Niraj ji did it.As Iknow that during posting the images will not besaved I took theliberty of cpoying it and posting it it the groups' photo section. Ifyou look at the photos section You will find it as 41st picture. I do not think it is proper way of adressing lady whether she is 27yrs old or 72 yrs old. I hope you belive in "GIVING RESPECT ANDTAKING RESPECT".regardsShivani

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.