IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Can some Amba Devotees Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Shreeram Balijepalli

With Ambas grace am a least devotee of amba.

The Problem with me is I take several promises, but i cant keep them

even for a month and keep doing the mistakes again and again.

Can you suggest me a way to overcome this hurdle and remain atleast

a least atleast pure devotee of amba.

Jai Bhuvaneshwari

Regards

T. Srinivasan

--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> Dear Mohanji,

>

> Your email itself contains the answer.

>

> You have asked a question to me...

>

> 'If we keep big vigrahas in puja room what will happen?'

>

> You have an answer hidden in the email..

>

> 'My inlaws have very big idols in showcase and there is no peace in

> their house.'

>

> Then what will happen if I keep in my puja room(and most probably

> without the 9 points mentioned in my earlier reply posting)

>

> It is like asking " My neighbour kid lit a match and burnt his

> fingers what will happen if I light a bonfire in my house and keep my

> fingers in it? " Both you and the neighbour's kid have the same

> sensitivity to fire I think!

>

> Mantapas too used to built according to some specifications and it is

> best to employ a rurual carpenter than to employ a city guy who

> will 'custom make' it to your specifications with plywood or teak.

>

> Mantapas built with Jackfruit tree wood(as in villages) is best for

> deity worship. Here cost is not a criteria but some vibrations

> emnating from certain type of trees that is the criteria.

>

> Jackfruit is incidentally called panasa pandu in telugu

>

> (Palapalam in tamil and chakkai in malayalam)

>

> Palapalathil vaitthu ammayai poosai seithaal paraaparaithaai

> adayalaam..this is a pazhamozhi(saying in Tamil)...One who places

> Amba vigraha on jackfruit tree wood and worships will reach paraaparam

> (god in the beyondness form...a-la-Thayumanavar)...well, such sayings

> should not be taken literally but cognised for the fact that they are

> said for people to have it etched in their memory.

>

> The size of a mandapa is normally 37 to 40 cms in height(the inner

> garbha griha)

>

> The external decorations can be plenty and according to one's tastes.

>

> However these days one buys glittering mandapas...all that glitters

> is not gold (or rather jackfruit!)

>

> Yantras is a maharnava(a big ocean) and I had the good fortune to dip

> in it and take some pearls with the help of my gurunatha.

>

> It will take me hours to elaborate on many things rtegarding it and

> still I would have just scraped the surface.

>

> Now, answering your immidieate query :

>

> THERE CAN BE NO STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR YANTRAS.

>

> One has to look at an amalgam of many factors.

>

> 1. What your guru has in mind for you

> 2. what is the purpose?

> 3. what is the adhisthana yantra devata(poresiding deity for the

> yantra)?

> 4. what are the mantric inscriptions?

> 5. what is the direction and metal ?

>

> and many many more whats !

>

> To be on the safe side please do not have yantras

>

> without energising them

>

> without doing puja

>

> without doing dhoopa deepa naivedya

>

> without doing 108 times yantra raja and mantra raja gayathri

>

> without treating it like a deity or it's form.

>

> without misusing it

>

> and many many more withouts too!

>

> These days many sites sell yantras saying it is energised( ask them

> how they have energised and they will say we engaged a purohit and he

> kept it in puja room..this is not sufficient and many have faced

> disappointment) and that it is ready to use.

>

> Atleast these online sites are ok some even say that one need not

> energise it and that 'it' will come slowly..what will come

> slowly?...power or problems?!

>

> ALSO YANTRAS WITHOUT MANTRIC INSCRIPTIONS ON IT ARE USELESS TINSEL

> (WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS LIKE SRICHAKRA AND SHODASI YANTRA). YOU CAN

> KEEP THOSE SYMBOLS FOR SHOW OR FOR PERKING YOU UP WHEN YOU ENTYER

> YOUR PUJA ROOM AND NOTHING MORE.

>

> Many vasthu shops these days sell symbols like

>

> OM ,SWASTIK AND TRISHUL COMBINED....They quote some text and say it

> must be there in a hindu's house for prosperity.

>

> But they conviniently omit the fact that they have to be drawn by the

> person with saffron and turmeric mixed and not stickers.

>

> My postings will be hated by those who run spiritual shops because

> their business will be affected.

>

> But You see,

>

> Moskha is not for sale and the path is to treaded with caution.

>

> Best way is to light the lamp in one's heart

>

> Worship one's body as the greatest sriyantra and not abuse it by

> masturbation,alcohol,smoking or over indulgence in sex.

>

> see the idol of your upasana murthy in your mind and worship Him/Herr

> there.

>

> Have the omkara in your soul

>

> And work hard and smart to increase prosperity on all foru directions

> like the swastik(which stands for prosperity on all four directions)

>

> And pierce with your mind which is the greaest trishul(trident) all

> evil in your heart,soul and mind.

>

> Till then,

>

> I remain,

>

> Yours cautiously,

>

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " mohan88hg "

> <mohan88hg@i...> wrote:

> > Dear Shreeram Balijepalli,

> >

> > Can we keep the big vigrahas in show case . If we keep it in the

> puja

> > Room what will happen.

> >

> > In my in laws house they keep a very big vigrahas but House is not

> > peaceful at all. Can we keep Mantapas in the pujaa Room.

> >

> > I keep all the yantras in the Puja room is there any specification

> for

> > the size of the Yantras,

> >

> > thanks a lot for the info

> >

> > sai ram

> > mohan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " para_anuloma "

> > <para_anuloma> wrote:

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > Yesterday I had a talk with Nanganallur swami and he

> said

> > > any vigraha more than 3 inches long should not kept in home for

> puja

> > > purposes. One should give it to temple as it requires naivedya.

> > >

> > > He told me to email this to all.

> > >

> > > Yours yogically,

> > >

> > > Shreeram Balijepalli

>

Guest guest

Hey,

Nice confessing. Who take promisses? Wrong person or those

who do not trust themselves. If you can not trust you how you can trust

Amba Mta or others? without trust nothing can be got successful.

Take this in positive way. Today night at 10.00 seat in front of Mataji, decide what ever you like ( good ) . From Friday see the result. BUT

1. seat on woolen ASANA

2..Some Dhoot or Agarbatti sticks. Both in front but at right side.

3.. Wear fresh white clothes.

4. Coconut -Narilel Prasad to Mataji with some swets and few Roses.

Your Face towards West with open head with no oil. ( Wash it first. )

Check the miracle.

skotak"T. SRINIVASAN" <tsvasan75 wrote:

Respected Shreeram BalijepalliWith Ambas grace am a least devotee of amba. The Problem with me is I take several promises, but i cant keep them even for a month and keep doing the mistakes again and again.Can you suggest me a way to overcome this hurdle and remain atleast a least atleast pure devotee of amba.Jai BhuvaneshwariRegardsT. Srinivasan--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:> Dear Mohanji,> > Your email itself contains the answer.> > You have asked a question to me...> > 'If we keep big vigrahas in puja room what will happen?'> > You have an answer hidden in the email..> > 'My inlaws have very big idols in showcase and there is no peace in > their house.'> > Then what will happen if I

keep in my puja room(and most probably > without the 9 points mentioned in my earlier reply posting)> > It is like asking " My neighbour kid lit a match and burnt his > fingers what will happen if I light a bonfire in my house and keep my > fingers in it?" Both you and the neighbour's kid have the same > sensitivity to fire I think!> > Mantapas too used to built according to some specifications and it is > best to employ a rurual carpenter than to employ a city guy who > will 'custom make' it to your specifications with plywood or teak.> > Mantapas built with Jackfruit tree wood(as in villages) is best for > deity worship. Here cost is not a criteria but some vibrations > emnating from certain type of trees that is the criteria.> > Jackfruit is incidentally called panasa pandu in telugu> > (Palapalam in tamil and chakkai in malayalam)> >

Palapalathil vaitthu ammayai poosai seithaal paraaparaithaai > adayalaam..this is a pazhamozhi(saying in Tamil)...One who places > Amba vigraha on jackfruit tree wood and worships will reach paraaparam> (god in the beyondness form...a-la-Thayumanavar)...well, such sayings > should not be taken literally but cognised for the fact that they are > said for people to have it etched in their memory.> > The size of a mandapa is normally 37 to 40 cms in height(the inner > garbha griha)> > The external decorations can be plenty and according to one's tastes.> > However these days one buys glittering mandapas...all that glitters > is not gold (or rather jackfruit!)> > Yantras is a maharnava(a big ocean) and I had the good fortune to dip > in it and take some pearls with the help of my gurunatha.> > It will take me hours to elaborate on many things rtegarding it and

> still I would have just scraped the surface.> > Now, answering your immidieate query :> > THERE CAN BE NO STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR YANTRAS.> > One has to look at an amalgam of many factors.> > 1. What your guru has in mind for you> 2. what is the purpose?> 3. what is the adhisthana yantra devata(poresiding deity for the > yantra)?> 4. what are the mantric inscriptions?> 5. what is the direction and metal ?> > and many many more whats !> > To be on the safe side please do not have yantras > > without energising them> > without doing puja> > without doing dhoopa deepa naivedya> > without doing 108 times yantra raja and mantra raja gayathri> > without treating it like a deity or it's form.> > without misusing it> > and many many more withouts too!>

> These days many sites sell yantras saying it is energised( ask them > how they have energised and they will say we engaged a purohit and he > kept it in puja room..this is not sufficient and many have faced > disappointment) and that it is ready to use.> > Atleast these online sites are ok some even say that one need not > energise it and that 'it' will come slowly..what will come > slowly?...power or problems?!> > ALSO YANTRAS WITHOUT MANTRIC INSCRIPTIONS ON IT ARE USELESS TINSEL> (WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS LIKE SRICHAKRA AND SHODASI YANTRA). YOU CAN > KEEP THOSE SYMBOLS FOR SHOW OR FOR PERKING YOU UP WHEN YOU ENTYER > YOUR PUJA ROOM AND NOTHING MORE.> > Many vasthu shops these days sell symbols like > > OM ,SWASTIK AND TRISHUL COMBINED....They quote some text and say it > must be there in a hindu's house for prosperity.> > But they

conviniently omit the fact that they have to be drawn by the > person with saffron and turmeric mixed and not stickers.> > My postings will be hated by those who run spiritual shops because > their business will be affected.> > But You see,> > Moskha is not for sale and the path is to treaded with caution.> > Best way is to light the lamp in one's heart> > Worship one's body as the greatest sriyantra and not abuse it by > masturbation,alcohol,smoking or over indulgence in sex.> > see the idol of your upasana murthy in your mind and worship Him/Herr > there.> > Have the omkara in your soul > > And work hard and smart to increase prosperity on all foru directions > like the swastik(which stands for prosperity on all four directions)> > And pierce with your mind which is the greaest trishul(trident) all > evil in your

heart,soul and mind.> > Till then,> > I remain,> > Yours cautiously,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "mohan88hg" > <mohan88hg@i...> wrote:> > Dear Shreeram Balijepalli,> > > > Can we keep the big vigrahas in show case . If we keep it in the > puja> > Room what will happen.> > > > In my in laws house they keep a very big vigrahas but House is not> > peaceful at all. Can we keep Mantapas in the pujaa Room.> > > > I keep all the yantras in the Puja room is there any specification > for> > the size of the Yantras,> > > > thanks a lot for the info> > > > sai ram> > mohan> > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma"> > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > > Dear Members,> > > > > > Yesterday I had a talk with Nanganallur swami and he > said > > > any vigraha more than 3 inches long should not kept in home for > puja > > > purposes. One should give it to temple as it requires naivedya.> > > > > > He told me to email this to all.> > > > > > Yours yogically,> > > > > > Shreeram

Balijepalli> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Namste Devotee of Amba,

There is no one in this world who breaks Promises other than a Holly Man/

Our Tounge Is the Pen To Our Heart.

MaY be this will help.

1. Before passion can be revealed, perspective must be sought. Inorder to listen to your heart, day-to-day stresses, fears andconfusions must be put aside because that which is safe is notalways satisfying to the spirit.2. Search for clues in your past. It is easy to forget the paths youdreamt of trekking as a child, an adolescent or a young adult, andthe activities that truly intrigued and excited you. Ask yourself:What did I dream of becoming? What gave me the most joy?3. Understand your uniqueness and know yourself well, but never stopquestioning. Your passion lives in the activities you love as wellas your greatest talents. As you grow, these can change.4. Fostering your self-confidence will provide you with the courageto seek out fresh experiences and to take risks. Your own fears,criticisms, and self-imposed limitations are often the mostdifficult obstacles to overcome.5.

Acknowledge epiphanies. Often, life-changing experiences comesuddenly, and your passion may be revealed through momentous eventsor moments of quiet awareness as you contemplate changes that neverseemed possible.6. Be patient but when you find your imagination captured, act. Openyour mind to new ideas. Finding your passion can begin by taking upa hobby or attending a lecture series.7. Charles Dickens wrote, "All of us have wonders hidden in ourbreasts, only needing circumstances to evoke them." By delvingdeeper into what you enjoy, you create circumstances that will leadyou to your true passion.8. Recognize that positive change can be stressful and evenfrightening. Learn to thrive on new experiences and your passionwill soon reveal itself.9. In the search for passion, failure is always a risk. Don't let itstop you. If you possess the ability to rebound fromdisappointments, to try again and again, you will

never truly fail.10. Finding and believing in your passion is only the first step.When you have found the path that will bring you joy, remember thatyou will have to work toward it. Never lose site of your goals.

Pranam,

babithaClick to join

sharad kotak <skotak35 wrote:

Hey,

Nice confessing. Who take promisses? Wrong person or those

who do not trust themselves. If you can not trust you how you can trust

Amba Mta or others? without trust nothing can be got successful.

Take this in positive way. Today night at 10.00 seat in front of Mataji, decide what ever you like ( good ) . From Friday see the result. BUT

1. seat on woolen ASANA

2..Some Dhoot or Agarbatti sticks. Both in front but at right side.

3.. Wear fresh white clothes.

4. Coconut -Narilel Prasad to Mataji with some swets and few Roses.

Your Face towards West with open head with no oil. ( Wash it first. )

Check the miracle.

skotak"T. SRINIVASAN" <tsvasan75 wrote:

Respected Shreeram BalijepalliWith Ambas grace am a least devotee of amba. The Problem with me is I take several promises, but i cant keep them even for a month and keep doing the mistakes again and again.Can you suggest me a way to overcome this hurdle and remain atleast a least atleast pure devotee of amba.Jai BhuvaneshwariRegardsT. Srinivasan--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:> Dear Mohanji,> > Your email itself contains the answer.> > You have asked a question to me...> > 'If we keep big vigrahas in puja room what will happen?'> > You have an answer hidden in the email..> > 'My inlaws have very big idols in showcase and there is no peace in > their house.'> > Then what will happen if I

keep in my puja room(and most probably > without the 9 points mentioned in my earlier reply posting)> > It is like asking " My neighbour kid lit a match and burnt his > fingers what will happen if I light a bonfire in my house and keep my > fingers in it?" Both you and the neighbour's kid have the same > sensitivity to fire I think!> > Mantapas too used to built according to some specifications and it is > best to employ a rurual carpenter than to employ a city guy who > will 'custom make' it to your specifications with plywood or teak.> > Mantapas built with Jackfruit tree wood(as in villages) is best for > deity worship. Here cost is not a criteria but some vibrations > emnating from certain type of trees that is the criteria.> > Jackfruit is incidentally called panasa pandu in telugu> > (Palapalam in tamil and chakkai in malayalam)> >

Palapalathil vaitthu ammayai poosai seithaal paraaparaithaai > adayalaam..this is a pazhamozhi(saying in Tamil)...One who places > Amba vigraha on jackfruit tree wood and worships will reach paraaparam> (god in the beyondness form...a-la-Thayumanavar)...well, such sayings > should not be taken literally but cognised for the fact that they are > said for people to have it etched in their memory.> > The size of a mandapa is normally 37 to 40 cms in height(the inner > garbha griha)> > The external decorations can be plenty and according to one's tastes.> > However these days one buys glittering mandapas...all that glitters > is not gold (or rather jackfruit!)> > Yantras is a maharnava(a big ocean) and I had the good fortune to dip > in it and take some pearls with the help of my gurunatha.> > It will take me hours to elaborate on many things rtegarding it and

> still I would have just scraped the surface.> > Now, answering your immidieate query :> > THERE CAN BE NO STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR YANTRAS.> > One has to look at an amalgam of many factors.> > 1. What your guru has in mind for you> 2. what is the purpose?> 3. what is the adhisthana yantra devata(poresiding deity for the > yantra)?> 4. what are the mantric inscriptions?> 5. what is the direction and metal ?> > and many many more whats !> > To be on the safe side please do not have yantras > > without energising them> > without doing puja> > without doing dhoopa deepa naivedya> > without doing 108 times yantra raja and mantra raja gayathri> > without treating it like a deity or it's form.> > without misusing it> > and many many more withouts too!>

> These days many sites sell yantras saying it is energised( ask them > how they have energised and they will say we engaged a purohit and he > kept it in puja room..this is not sufficient and many have faced > disappointment) and that it is ready to use.> > Atleast these online sites are ok some even say that one need not > energise it and that 'it' will come slowly..what will come > slowly?...power or problems?!> > ALSO YANTRAS WITHOUT MANTRIC INSCRIPTIONS ON IT ARE USELESS TINSEL> (WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS LIKE SRICHAKRA AND SHODASI YANTRA). YOU CAN > KEEP THOSE SYMBOLS FOR SHOW OR FOR PERKING YOU UP WHEN YOU ENTYER > YOUR PUJA ROOM AND NOTHING MORE.> > Many vasthu shops these days sell symbols like > > OM ,SWASTIK AND TRISHUL COMBINED....They quote some text and say it > must be there in a hindu's house for prosperity.> > But they

conviniently omit the fact that they have to be drawn by the > person with saffron and turmeric mixed and not stickers.> > My postings will be hated by those who run spiritual shops because > their business will be affected.> > But You see,> > Moskha is not for sale and the path is to treaded with caution.> > Best way is to light the lamp in one's heart> > Worship one's body as the greatest sriyantra and not abuse it by > masturbation,alcohol,smoking or over indulgence in sex.> > see the idol of your upasana murthy in your mind and worship Him/Herr > there.> > Have the omkara in your soul > > And work hard and smart to increase prosperity on all foru directions > like the swastik(which stands for prosperity on all four directions)> > And pierce with your mind which is the greaest trishul(trident) all > evil in your

heart,soul and mind.> > Till then,> > I remain,> > Yours cautiously,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "mohan88hg" > <mohan88hg@i...> wrote:> > Dear Shreeram Balijepalli,> > > > Can we keep the big vigrahas in show case . If we keep it in the > puja> > Room what will happen.> > > > In my in laws house they keep a very big vigrahas but House is not> > peaceful at all. Can we keep Mantapas in the pujaa Room.> > > > I keep all the yantras in the Puja room is there any specification > for> > the size of the Yantras,> > > > thanks a lot for the info> > > > sai ram> > mohan> > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma"> > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > > Dear Members,> > > > > > Yesterday I had a talk with Nanganallur swami and he > said > > > any vigraha more than 3 inches long should not kept in home for > puja > > > purposes. One should give it to temple as it requires naivedya.> > > > > > He told me to email this to all.> > > > > > Yours yogically,> > > > > > Shreeram

Balijepalli> > > > > > > >

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Any time is auspicious for PaaraayaNa.

OM AIM HREEM SREEM OM AIM KLEEM SOWH

athreya in usa

On 5/25/06, tsvasan75 <tsvasan75 wrote:

Jai BhuvaneswariCan you please explain me to get rid of bad things in life and tostick to ambas feet for all, should i start reciting Lalitha

Sahasranama or Lalitha Trishati or both. Please clarify.Please also suggest me how should i recite this, meaning what is theauspicious time / day for reciting.What should be our living nature , on starting this parayanam etc.

Please explain me in detail and i would be very much thankful to youon helping me.Thanks and Jai BhuvaneswariT. Srinivasan

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " para_anuloma " <para_anuloma wrote:>> Dear Devibandhu,>> Trishati means Three Hundred. This litany which sprouted from the

> divine mouth of Devi Herself contains her 300 names said in the> panchadashi veejaakshara order.>> I have given many posting on this litany in my old postings.Please> peruse it.>

> The benefits you will get out it will be immense. Lalitha Trishati> is the panacea to many ills modern day people suffer.>> Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Parabhattarika Mahatripurasundari Devi is> called Vanchaasamadhika Devi. This means that She gives more than

> what you have asked or even yearned for.>> Hope this small and brief post helps...>> Eshwaree Rakshathu!>> Your Mitra,>> Shreeram Balijepalli>> Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " tsvasan75 " > <tsvasan75> wrote:> > Dear Amba Devotee> >> > Can you explain what does trishati mean

> >> > Thanks in advance> > T. Srinivasan> >> > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " para_anuloma "

> > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > > Dear spark of divinty,> > >> > > The answer lies in your mind and the> undrlying> > > go. Your ego says " Be great and make the promises " (you have

> > > typed 'take'. I think it is 'make'....anyways thats what your> mind> > > says.Check this instinct created by ego and do not make a> promise.> > > Follow the old adage vry punctilliously... " BE SLOW TO MAKE

> > PROMISES> > > BUT VRY FAST TO IMPLEMENT IF YOU MAKE IT " .....MAKE IT DONTBREAK> > > IT...BTW SHAKE IT...(I MEANT THE EGO....THE DO-GOOD-AND> ARROGATING> > ON

> > > SELF TYPE OF EGO).....But on can also pray Rajarajeshwari Amba> for> > > guidance.> > >> > > Do Trishati daily thrice and see the> difference.

> > >> > > Hope this helps....> > >> > > Yours yogically,> > > Shreeram Balijepalli

> > >> > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " T.SRINIVASAN " > > > <tsvasan75> wrote:

> > > > Respected Shreeram Balijepalli> > > >> > > > With Ambas grace am a least devotee of amba.> > > >> > > > The Problem with me is I take several promises, but i cant

> keep> > > them> > > > even for a month and keep doing the mistakes again and again.> > > >> > > > Can you suggest me a way to overcome this hurdle and remain

> > atleast> > > > a least atleast pure devotee of amba.> > > >> > > > Jai Bhuvaneshwari> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > T. Srinivasan

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --- para_anuloma <para_anuloma> wrote:> > > >> > > > > Dear Mohanji,

> > > > >> > > > > Your email itself contains the answer.> > > > >> > > > > You have asked a question to me...> > > > >> > > > > 'If we keep big vigrahas in puja room what will happen?'

> > > > >> > > > > You have an answer hidden in the email..> > > > >> > > > > 'My inlaws have very big idols in showcase and there is no> > peace

> > > in> > > > > their house.'> > > > >> > > > > Then what will happen if I keep in my puja room(and most> > probably> > > > > without the 9 points mentioned in my earlier reply posting)

> > > > >> > > > > It is like asking " My neighbour kid lit a match andburnt> > his> > > > > fingers what will happen if I light a bonfire in my house

> and> > > keep my> > > > > fingers in it? " Both you and the neighbour's kid have the> same> > > > > sensitivity to fire I think!> > > > >

> > > > > Mantapas too used to built according to somespecifications> > and> > > it is> > > > > best to employ a rurual carpenter than to employ a cityguy

> > who> > > > > will 'custom make' it to your specifications with plywoodor> > teak.> > > > >> > > > > Mantapas built with Jackfruit tree wood(as in villages) is

> > best> > > for> > > > > deity worship. Here cost is not a criteria but some> vibrations> > > > > emnating from certain type of trees that is the criteria.

> > > > >> > > > > Jackfruit is incidentally called panasa pandu in telugu> > > > >> > > > > (Palapalam in tamil and chakkai in malayalam)> > > > >

> > > > > Palapalathil vaitthu ammayai poosai seithaalparaaparaithaai> > > > > adayalaam..this is a pazhamozhi(saying in Tamil)...One who> > places> > > > > Amba vigraha on jackfruit tree wood and worships will

reach> > > paraaparam> > > > > (god in the beyondness form...a-la-Thayumanavar)...well,> such> > > sayings> > > > > should not be taken literally but cognised for the fact

that> > they> > > are> > > > > said for people to have it etched in their memory.> > > > >> > > > > The size of a mandapa is normally 37 to 40 cms in height

(the> > > inner> > > > > garbha griha)> > > > >> > > > > The external decorations can be plenty and according to> one's> > > tastes.

> > > > >> > > > > However these days one buys glittering mandapas...all that> > > glitters> > > > > is not gold (or rather jackfruit!)> > > > >

> > > > > Yantras is a maharnava(a big ocean) and I had the good> fortune> > to> > > dip> > > > > in it and take some pearls with the help of my gurunatha.

> > > > >> > > > > It will take me hours to elaborate on many thingsrtegarding> > it> > > and> > > > > still I would have just scraped the surface.

> > > > >> > > > > Now, answering your immidieate query :> > > > >> > > > > THERE CAN BE NO STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR YANTRAS.> > > > >

> > > > > One has to look at an amalgam of many factors.> > > > >> > > > > 1. What your guru has in mind for you> > > > > 2. what is the purpose?

> > > > > 3. what is the adhisthana yantra devata(poresiding deityfor> > the> > > > > yantra)?> > > > > 4. what are the mantric inscriptions?> > > > > 5. what is the direction and metal ?

> > > > >> > > > > and many many more whats !> > > > >> > > > > To be on the safe side please do not have yantras> > > > >

> > > > > without energising them> > > > >> > > > > without doing puja> > > > >> > > > > without doing dhoopa deepa naivedya> > > > >

> > > > > without doing 108 times yantra raja and mantra rajagayathri> > > > >> > > > > without treating it like a deity or it's form.> > > > >

> > > > > without misusing it> > > > >> > > > > and many many more withouts too!> > > > >> > > > > These days many sites sell yantras saying it is energised(

> ask> > > them> > > > > how they have energised and they will say we engaged a> purohit> > > and he> > > > > kept it in puja room..this is not sufficient and many have

> > faced> > > > > disappointment) and that it is ready to use.> > > > >> > > > > Atleast these online sites are ok some even say that one> need

> > not> > > > > energise it and that 'it' will come slowly..what will come> > > > > slowly?...power or problems?!> > > > >> > > > > ALSO YANTRAS WITHOUT MANTRIC INSCRIPTIONS ON IT ARE

USELESS> > TINSEL> > > > > (WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS LIKE SRICHAKRA AND SHODASI> YANTRA).> > YOU> > > CAN> > > > > KEEP THOSE SYMBOLS FOR SHOW OR FOR PERKING YOU UP WHEN YOU

> > ENTYER> > > > > YOUR PUJA ROOM AND NOTHING MORE.> > > > >> > > > > Many vasthu shops these days sell symbols like> > > > >> > > > > OM ,SWASTIK AND TRISHUL COMBINED....They quote some text

and> > say> > > it> > > > > must be there in a hindu's house for prosperity.> > > > >> > > > > But they conviniently omit the fact that they have to be

> drawn> > by> > > the> > > > > person with saffron and turmeric mixed and not stickers.> > > > >> > > > > My postings will be hated by those who run spiritual shops

> > > because> > > > > their business will be affected.> > > > >> > > > > But You see,> > > > >> > > > > Moskha is not for sale and the path is to treaded with

> caution.> > > > >> > > > > Best way is to light the lamp in one's heart> > > > >> > > > > Worship one's body as the greatest sriyantra and not abuse

> it> > by> > > > > masturbation,alcohol,smoking or over indulgence in sex.> > > > >> > > > > see the idol of your upasana murthy in your mind and

worship> > > Him/Herr> > > > > there.> > > > >> > > > > Have the omkara in your soul> > > > >> > > > > And work hard and smart to increase prosperity on all foru

> > > directions> > > > > like the swastik(which stands for prosperity on all four> > > directions)> > > > >> > > > > And pierce with your mind which is the greaest trishul

> > (trident)> > > all> > > > > evil in your heart,soul and mind.> > > > >> > > > > Till then,> > > > >> > > > > I remain,

> > > > >> > > > > Yours cautiously,> > > > >> > > > > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- In

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " mohan88hg " > > > > > <mohan88hg@i...> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Shreeram Balijepalli,

> > > > > >> > > > > > Can we keep the big vigrahas in show case . If we keepit> in> > > the> > > > > puja> > > > > > Room what will happen.

> > > > > >> > > > > > In my in laws house they keep a very big vigrahas but> House> > is> > > not> > > > > > peaceful at all. Can we keep Mantapas in the pujaa Room.

> > > > > >> > > > > > I keep all the yantras in the Puja room is there any> > > specification> > > > > for> > > > > > the size of the Yantras,

> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks a lot for the info> > > > > >> > > > > > sai ram> > > > > > mohan> > > > > >

> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In> >

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , " para_anuloma " > > > > > > <para_anuloma> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yesterday I had a talk with Nanganallur> swami> > > and he> > > > > said> > > > > > > any vigraha more than 3 inches long should not kept in

> > home> > > for> > > > > puja> > > > > > > purposes. One should give it to temple as it requires> > > naivedya.> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He told me to email this to all.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Yours yogically,> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >