IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] how can one get a guru?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Rishi,

Your question is not a new question for anyone for its a common question asked always.

I am Babitha (female) this was my question also once upon a time. Now i do not ask about it at all.

For everything there is a time more than a place to begin with. When the time is right and you are on the right path you will be Granted with a Guru.One thinks you have to be a veg to begin with and be all Godly , well this is not so. You see when the right time comes we will meet our Guardian "Guru" and he will do the needful to Mold us to the Correct Path and then it is from there that we take over the rest of the Path.from the Guru who will be with us always.

Judgeing your Guru is up to you. If you are followed by the Mind and clear heart about your Guru and with your Guru, then he is the right Guru for you, it depends on you what you are looking for, "No it is not a menu where you can choose from"

There might be just a dish to choose and what is in the Plater is yours for this is all there is for you and knowingly you have accepted to try this out of your clear mind so its up to you when you find your Guru to accept it.

Maybe there wil be others who can clear your view on this.

Just trying to help.

Do let me know when you have found your Path.

Pranam,

Babitha

Click to join

rishi kesh <gtbadman2001 wrote:

hari omjai mata dihope all is well with all of this wonderful group.I was wondering, how can one acquire a guru?How will one know if that guru is all powerful andwilling to teach you?thanks for your insiteRishigod blessing to all __Start your day with - make it your home page http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Dear All,

When the Student is ready " The teacher will appear " , this is what I have read long time back. When you are ready to receive the teachings without doubting the Seer/Guru he/she will appear. As said doubt should not be there. Any how that is Philosophy, not so much use only to ponder on it.

I read somewhere that " Om Namah Shivaya " is a good mantra as who else can be a greater GURU than him.

In one of the texts that I have read try this Akshara " HREEM " . You will see the path.

If this is fits Moderator Shreeram will allow or may not.

Thanks

Anand

Guest guest

Guru is a link between man and God. when the bhakthi of man appeases God, then he willl send a person who shall be the man's guru to direct him further in life. Hence guru praptam is God's will and man's devotion to God. Pray to any god whoever u feel so. That particular deity shall show the route. When we are born on earth, Mata is our first guru, then she shows us our Pita. Then Pita leads us to the guru for shikshan. Thereupon it is the guru who shows us how to reach God. So we are all living with a Guru in our own family.

Jai Gurudev

Tejaswi Srivvetsa <tejaswi2 wrote:

Dear All,

When the Student is ready "The teacher will appear", this is what I have read long time back. When you are ready to receive the teachings without doubting the Seer/Guru he/she will appear. As said doubt should not be there. Any how that is Philosophy, not so much use only to ponder on it.

I read somewhere that "Om Namah Shivaya" is a good mantra as who else can be a greater GURU than him.

In one of the texts that I have read try this Akshara "HREEM". You will see the path.

If this is fits Moderator Shreeram will allow or may not.

Thanks

Anand Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.