IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Vedic Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namaste,

I am not angery but admit that I was a bit upset.

Let us for get this issue, as said we are all Brothers and sisters so let us not Argue.

i was only trying to help someone wno needed his search to be commented on.

Have a nice day.

Babithapara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Link to join Ahetuki kripaAhetuki_KripaShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "para_anuloma" <para_anuloma> wrote:> Dear Member,> I did not want to poke my nose between you two,but as the groups owner > and moderator I have to say a few words...> > Eventhough I strictly allow only articles on Devi, I sometimes allow > some nice postings just to keep the flow and not to make this very > sectarian. However I advice all people who have something else to share > to post in Ahetuki kripa group which I have kept for general > discussions on spirituality.This is the link.I request Babithaji and > Tejaswai ji to join this group and not distract oneself from

main > discussions by in-fighting even of the smallest sort.> > Both of you are brother and sister and all are children of Amba.> > Eshwaree Rakshathu!> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > > > > Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Tejaswi Srivvetsa > <tejaswi2@g...> wrote:> > Dear Babitha,> > Thank you for not replying immediately (in your anger). I did not > mean to > > hurt you, never. I am sorry if that was the case. You know Vedic > Astrology > > itself is a such a vast subject, I was surprised to see it here, not > that it > > was a irrelevant subject to talk. I am sorry.> > > > We all are doing service in some way or the other. > > Anand