IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] A request to all.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri ShreeRam Garu ,

I am a telugu guy and for that first let me thank you in my mother tongue @ telugu ...............

" Meeku Neenu Chaala Chaala Runa padi vunnanu " OR " Meeru oka rakanga Naaku aadhyadmika guruvu lanti vaaru " From you I came to know so many things about devi and other things .................................................

Evarooo okaru guruvu ni ela pondali ani raasaru ...................... Prakruthilo anni guru rooopale..............Keevalam vidhya neerpina vade guruvu kadu GNYANAM iche prathidee guru swaroopame aaa thalli roopame AMMA kamakshiga, Meenaakshiga, Visalakshiga Moodu rakaala diikshalani isthu GURU roopini elanooo alaane Prakriuthilo anniti ninchi edo okati neerchukoovachu Kaaani Meelanti vallu chala arudu I MEAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RARE and it is to our fortune that we got yoou ............................................................................

Mee runam meeku kruthagnathalu cheppi theerchukuntunnanu .........................................

Manasa, Vachasa Meeku paadabhi vandanam SHREERAM garu

OKA SRI PAADA REENUVU ..........

RAGHAVENDRApara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,Iam shocked at the ignorance of many people and it makes me cry. Rajarjeshwari devi is not so popular. She makes no effort and she just leaves for other divine mothers to take the lime light. That is why she is called moolakuttamma or the mother who gave birth to other mothers. Those few who do srividya upasana also do not know much about this deity they know perfectly how to do elaborate srividya rituals and avarana puja but when asked about the very deity they worship. They say things like " Kamatchi and Rajarajeshwari devi are one. She is divine mother,powerful etc."They even keep photos of Kamatchi Amma and say it is Rajarajeshwari devi(especially so in Tamilnadu). In Andhra some srividya upasakas have terrific knowledge of this deity but do not popularise it and lead anonymous lives.When

will people know the love of my mother RajaRAJESHWARI DEVI? Why do all the fools approach her with fear? with lust for power? and with eorticity in minds? When will these children of Amba approach her with a love of an offspring? Will she not respond instantly with mathrubhava?With all these in mind and with the fear that Iam a very man of age andf wisdom and that too with learned elders online. It might be of the nature what the tamils call" Athigaprasangitham"....I started this group and so far this group has been going smooth and fine.But I do not want this to be a one man show. My mother is yours too. Iam not her favourite child or anything many upasakas and yogis have been before and will be after me. iam a nobody.I want my mother to capture the hearts of all. But she does not envcourage popularity like other deities. She just loves all who come to her on their own accord(well,this is a lie..she calls a

selected few to her) and she showers them all.One man it is said killed his mother to satisfy his jealous lover. The jealous lover asked him to kill his mother and bring his mother's heart. As he was bringing it he stumbled upon a stone slightly and his mother's heart fell from the platter he was carrying and the heart responded " Careful my son dont hurt yourself look carefully and walk" That is the love of an Indian mother(maybe of all mothers all over the world). THE LOVE OF RAJARAJESHWARI MATA IS EVEN GREATER THAN THIS SHE WILL NOT WAIT FOR THE SON TO CUT HER HEART OUT BUT WILL HERSELF CUT IT AND GIVE IT TO HER SON!Noone knows how she secretly suffers for her devotees. People just dont know and just talk through their hats reading a few bhashyams and books on srichakra and extoll her saying she is parabindu devata blah blah blah...what if she is?..Is she not a mother?I sometimes feel Iam cutting her heart

out by blabbering certain secrets out in public and here there is no lover for me but you all.I just request you to popularise her name and try to know more about this deity.Some think I have kept this group as a competition for them in srividya circuit. Iam shocked at these attitudes.I will be the happiest if someone opens a new group on Devi Rajarajeshwari and popularises her name. Infact i want hundreds of her groups and then I will slowly exit the scene thinking my job is done.And maybe if I stumble my mother Rajarajeshwari devi will say" Careful my son dont hurt yourself..look carefully and walk"Till then ,Yours stumblingly,Shreeram Balijepalli

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Br. Shreeram

Don't worry what the others say--maybe it is envy. You are doing what

you are supposed to do. We are grateful. So, just keep doing what you

are doing please.

para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear

Members,

Iam shocked at the ignorance of many people and it makes me cry.

Rajarjeshwari devi is not so popular. She makes no effort and she

just leaves for other divine mothers to take the lime light. That is

why she is called moolakuttamma or the mother who gave birth to

other mothers. Those few who do srividya upasana also do not know

much about this deity they know perfectly how to do elaborate

srividya rituals and avarana puja but when asked about the very

deity they worship. They say things like " Kamatchi and

Rajarajeshwari devi are one. She is divine mother,powerful etc."

[snipped for brevity]

-- "Naan Amme Snehikkunnu" Be Love,

Egyirba (Berijoy)

http://www.egyirba.net

I have not failed.I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

~Thomas Edison