IndiaDivine.org

Reply requested by one member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Member,

One member requested me to post a reply to a personal question he posed me in an email.

He was asking a question like:

" Dear Shreeram, despite being in twenties your knowledge is very good and deep. How do you find time amidst so many things? And tell me more of yourself for my inspiration"

Though this praise in the form of a question is very lavish and embarrases me. I would like to use this opportunity to express my gratitude and love to my Gurunatha for whom this question would have been apt. Iam naught without my Guru.

I answered him in 4 quartrains of Rubayyath of Omar Khayyam which I always keep near my bedside as a pillow book.

Rubayyath sounds like love poetry but has deep mystical meanings even shaktham in it.

Myself when young did eagerly frequent

Doctor and saint,and heard great argument

About it and about:but evermore

Came out by the same Door as in I went

Dear Member,

This quartrain states my position. I might be very young in age but to seek God during the period of youth is advantageous. In the eagerness of youth, I frequented the haunts of saints and doctors of philosophy.In their quickening presence I entered the portals of awakened intuition,and listened with understanding to their subtle arguments of truth and techniques of knowing the truth.Thus observation not age is important. Iam an ordinary young guy with lot of interests and a newly married wife too. I love football,guitar,painting and singing...and yeah! driving bikes too! But this has nothing to do with truth and learning it......

The second quartrain I used is

With them the seed of wisdom did I sow,

And with my own hands labour'd it to grow:

And this was all the harvest that I reap'd-

"I came like water and like wind I go"

In the company of great people wisdom seeds were sown in my mind right from my childhood. Iam greateful to my father for this. He introduced me to great people right from a very young age. When other kids were playing in the play schools I was playing with the matted locks of my father's Guruvugaaru!..hehe! Then my own pains to tend it and make a harvest for myself and like water i came weak and like wind i go powerful as it occupies everything yet remains unknown.

And regarding the question who Iam

Into this Universe , and why not knowing,

Nor whence,like Water willy-nilly flowing;

And out of it,as Wind along the Waste,

I know not whither,willy-nilly blowing.

I really do not know why I have come into this world and where I will go.

So, my friend forget about me and just think of the sweet cup of wine of Amba Rajarajeshwari devi and drink her name. Let this be your only intoxicant.......

What, without asking,hither hurried whence?

And without asking,wither hurried hence!

Another and another cup to drown

The memory of this impertinence.

The very effort is an ego my friend. I too have a Subtle ego in me I have knowledge and this is a donkey's burden on my back as it is nothing but a burden.

Everything then emerges from my Gurunatha Swami Rajagopala and his blue lotus feet. Iam a nobody forget me and just pray to Amba and seek your Guru.

Try to spread the name of Rajarajeshwari of Nanganallur if you really like me(And also if possible feed a stray dog/animal in my name)

Please see his contact information in the first file of our group and you too can drink the same cup of ambrosia which I daily drink.

Your ''co-drinker''!...hic!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru