IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Another miracle in Nanganallur today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

very good story

namasivayam

chennai

--- para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> Dear Members,

>

> Nanganallur Rajarajeshwari Devi Temple is known for

> it's miracles

> amongst it's devout followers.

>

> Today when I went to perform the archana for

> Jaqueline(the woman who

> got burnt severely in a car accident), I heard a

> miracle story

> again. It was not a surprise though I heard the

> story very

> attentively and intently.

>

> This is regarding one Iyengar lady who is a great

> devotee of

> Rajarajeshwaree despite being a vaishnavite and her

> duaghter-in-law.

>

> This happened a few days ago in Salem and the

> excited lady came to

> the temple to report this story.

>

> Her daughter-in-law was admitted in the hospital for

> labour pains as

> she was in her last month of pregnancy and she could

> not bear the

> pains. It was very severe and she was crying

> unbearably. This devout

> lady could not see the pain of her daughte-in-law

> and said " please

> bear it my dear. It will be alright. " And the doctors

> asked her to

> buy some medicine and she went out of the room and

> all left(the

> doctors had other cases to attend).

> Before the lady went out SHE CRIED HER HEART OUT TO

> NANGANALLUR SREE

> SARVAMANGALA RAJARAJESHWAREE for help

> Then out of nowhere a small Woman came who was

> wearing a nurse gown

> asked her (daughter-in-law) " how her pain was? " She

> replied

> back " unbearable! " The " nurse " said softly said "

> everything will be

> alright " and caught her hands and in a few minutes a

> beautiful baby

> was born and the nurse smiled at the woman and asked

> her how she

> felt. She smiled back.

>

> Then the nurse said, " I have lot of " works " to do.

> People call me

> everywwhere! Let me get out of here before anyone

> sees me! " .. to the

> quizzical looking and unsuspecting daughter-in-law

> who did not know

> what the 'lokakalyani' meant.

>

> When the doctors and the mother-in-law came they

> were shocked to see

> a happy baby and mother. This was impossible as

> there was still time

> left for the delivery and it could not happen so

> soon.

>

> And when she told the story they called all the

> nurses to question

> who had done the delivery prematurely(eventhough the

> baby and the

> mother was alright they were afraid that this

> " lucky " case should

> not be repeated)...and stunningly noone fitted the

> description of

> the nurse whom the lady described.

>

> There was no hospitl in vicinity,the lady was in her

> senses and the

> descripiton looked very real and consistent how many

> times she was

> asked.

>

> Only the mother-in-law knew the truth and told her

> daughter-in-law

> to keep her mouth shut and after the post delivery

> treatment was

> over. She was brought back home as the mother was

> feeling absloutely

> no post delivery weakness!

>

> This lady came running to the temple by the next

> train and told the

> story to swami Rajagopala weeping at his feet and

> Swami Rajagopala

> just smiled and said nothing. He knows everything

> what will he say?

>

> Mother Rajarajeshwari responds to sincere calls of

> her devotees no

> matter whether they are in Salem or Somalia.

>

> FAITH,FAITH,FAITH.....Was Jesus joking or

> exagerating to his

> disciples when he said " With faith say this hill be

> moved yonder and

> lo! it shall be moved? "

>

> Om Sree Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwaree devyai Namaha

> Om Nangainallurvaasinyai namaha

> Om Sree Rajagopalhridaya vaasinyai namaha

>

> Yours yogically,

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

>

>

>

>

__

Start your day with - make it your home page

http://www./r/hs

Dear Shreeram

This is the first message I read today. Believe me the 'paravasam' I am through now cant be described. Her compassion has no bounds. My daughter who is now 9 years old her name is Jyothsna. This name She gave to her, not me or my wife as we did not know the name till then (that too three years before she born). One day I was clearing a small box in my room where I found an old malayalam Durga Ashtotra book (which my father was using). Since I am a dasa of Maa Durgaa (my son name is Durgaaprasad) just I was shuffling the pages and casually saw a name Jyothsna. I told a friend of mine that this is the name I am going to give to my daugter - it was a friday in 1993). He was laughing at me at that time. I told my wife also about this.

After a day or so I started worrying whether this is really Durgaa's name. As if she heard my concern that day's Dinamani had a small article Guajarat Governor one Krishnakant, his wife and daughter Jyothsna died in helicopter crash. So I was sure then. Months rolled by. My wife conceived. Out of curiosity to tell the number of that stotra in the Durgaa ashtotram gain I took the book to see. Believe me shreeram there was no such name in the book. Again and again I went through the small book. No where did I find the name Jyothsna. Now I got too much perplexed as I want to keep the name of Maa Durgaa for my child. Four days I was restless & trembling.

Usually on Fridays I recite Durgaastotram which was rendered by Arjuna as per the direction of Lord Krishna in the warfield to get success (in the Jayamangal Stotras by Dhiksitar). I was going blabering about this name to Her and told her by worry. I was more worried whether it could be some other Goddess name as I wanted only Ma Durgaa's name. I took this book and turned the pages, the eyes first fix held on a name JYOTHSNA! I had never opened nor read that page before! Then I turned to the top of that sloka. Lo! It was Durgaastotram rendered by Yudhistrar! Though this particular 3 page stotrams are in the first section, till then I had never read it. SHE PUT TO REST ALL MY WORRY AND MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS SHE WHO GAVE THIS NAME.

My daughter born on a Friday in Panchami!

For some time I was thinking of sharing this with you but little bit hesistant. Please forgive me in case it is boring as I relived the excitement after reading the following incident.

With warm and excited regards

your saka Devi udharan Shreeram

Venkatpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,Nanganallur Rajarajeshwari Devi Temple is known for it's miracles amongst it's devout followers.Today when I went to perform the archana for Jaqueline(the woman who got burnt severely in a car accident), I heard a miracle story again. It was not a surprise though I heard the story very attentively and intently.This is regarding one Iyengar lady who is a great devotee of Rajarajeshwaree despite being a vaishnavite and her duaghter-in-law.This happened a few days ago in Salem and the excited lady came to the temple to report this story.Her daughter-in-law was admitted in the hospital for labour pains as she was in her last month of pregnancy and she could not bear the pains. It was very severe and she was crying unbearably. This devout lady could not see the pain of her daughte-in-law and said

"please bear it my dear. It will be alright."And the doctors asked her to buy some medicine and she went out of the room and all left(the doctors had other cases to attend).Before the lady went out SHE CRIED HER HEART OUT TO NANGANALLUR SREE SARVAMANGALA RAJARAJESHWAREE for helpThen out of nowhere a small Woman came who was wearing a nurse gown asked her (daughter-in-law) "how her pain was?" She replied back"unbearable!" The "nurse" said softly said " everything will be alright" and caught her hands and in a few minutes a beautiful baby was born and the nurse smiled at the woman and asked her how she felt. She smiled back.Then the nurse said, "I have lot of "works" to do. People call me everywwhere! Let me get out of here before anyone sees me!".. to the quizzical looking and unsuspecting daughter-in-law who did not know what the 'lokakalyani' meant.When the doctors and the mother-in-law came they were

shocked to see a happy baby and mother. This was impossible as there was still time left for the delivery and it could not happen so soon.And when she told the story they called all the nurses to question who had done the delivery prematurely(eventhough the baby and the mother was alright they were afraid that this "lucky" case should not be repeated)...and stunningly noone fitted the description of the nurse whom the lady described.There was no hospitl in vicinity,the lady was in her senses and the descripiton looked very real and consistent how many times she was asked.Only the mother-in-law knew the truth and told her daughter-in-law to keep her mouth shut and after the post delivery treatment was over. She was brought back home as the mother was feeling absloutely no post delivery weakness!This lady came running to the temple by the next train and told the story to swami Rajagopala weeping at his

feet and Swami Rajagopala just smiled and said nothing. He knows everything what will he say?Mother Rajarajeshwari responds to sincere calls of her devotees no matter whether they are in Salem or Somalia.FAITH,FAITH,FAITH.....Was Jesus joking or exagerating to his disciples when he said "With faith say this hill be moved yonder and lo! it shall be moved?"Om Sree Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwaree devyai NamahaOm Nangainallurvaasinyai namahaOm Sree Rajagopalhridaya vaasinyai namahaYours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli

Hi, Both of You,

While I was deleting my emails ( Toatal 1263 Unread ) in a bunch of 200, I decided to go through this mail. I was sure someting very very exiting is there> I am now really exited. Can any one send me good photo of Mataji ?

How can one approach Nanganallur ? what is exact location? I am also DEVI Maa Upasaka and go to Ambaji, one of the Shakthi Pitha of AMBA DEVI, on Every Full moon.

Thanks in advance.

Please not my Address:

Sharad V. Kotak

A-16, Surya Darshan Apartments,

Near Ambalal Park,

Karelibaug,

Vadodara - 390 018

Gujarat

------------------------------

Thanks again,

skotakR Venkat <rdjvenkat wrote:

Dear Shreeram

This is the first message I read today. Believe me the 'paravasam' I am through now cant be described. Her compassion has no bounds. My daughter who is now 9 years old her name is Jyothsna. This name She gave to her, not me or my wife as we did not know the name till then (that too three years before she born). One day I was clearing a small box in my room where I found an old malayalam Durga Ashtotra book (which my father was using). Since I am a dasa of Maa Durgaa (my son name is Durgaaprasad) just I was shuffling the pages and casually saw a name Jyothsna. I told a friend of mine that this is the name I am going to give to my daugter - it was a friday in 1993). He was laughing at me at that time. I told my wife also about this.

After a day or so I started worrying whether this is really Durgaa's name. As if she heard my concern that day's Dinamani had a small article Guajarat Governor one Krishnakant, his wife and daughter Jyothsna died in helicopter crash. So I was sure then. Months rolled by. My wife conceived. Out of curiosity to tell the number of that stotra in the Durgaa ashtotram gain I took the book to see. Believe me shreeram there was no such name in the book. Again and again I went through the small book. No where did I find the name Jyothsna. Now I got too much perplexed as I want to keep the name of Maa Durgaa for my child. Four days I was restless & trembling.

Usually on Fridays I recite Durgaastotram which was rendered by Arjuna as per the direction of Lord Krishna in the warfield to get success (in the Jayamangal Stotras by Dhiksitar). I was going blabering about this name to Her and told her by worry. I was more worried whether it could be some other Goddess name as I wanted only Ma Durgaa's name. I took this book and turned the pages, the eyes first fix held on a name JYOTHSNA! I had never opened nor read that page before! Then I turned to the top of that sloka. Lo! It was Durgaastotram rendered by Yudhistrar! Though this particular 3 page stotrams are in the first section, till then I had never read it. SHE PUT TO REST ALL MY WORRY AND MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS SHE WHO GAVE THIS NAME.

My daughter born on a Friday in Panchami!

For some time I was thinking of sharing this with you but little bit hesistant. Please forgive me in case it is boring as I relived the excitement after reading the following incident.

With warm and excited regards

your saka Devi udharan Shreeram

Venkatpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,Nanganallur Rajarajeshwari Devi Temple is known for it's miracles amongst it's devout followers.Today when I went to perform the archana for Jaqueline(the woman who got burnt severely in a car accident), I heard a miracle story again. It was not a surprise though I heard the story very attentively and intently.This is regarding one Iyengar lady who is a great devotee of Rajarajeshwaree despite being a vaishnavite and her duaghter-in-law.This happened a few days ago in Salem and the excited lady came to the temple to report this story.Her daughter-in-law was admitted in the hospital for labour pains as she was in her last month of pregnancy and she could not bear the pains. It was very severe and she was crying unbearably. This devout lady could not see the pain of her daughte-in-law and said

"please bear it my dear. It will be alright."And the doctors asked her to buy some medicine and she went out of the room and all left(the doctors had other cases to attend).Before the lady went out SHE CRIED HER HEART OUT TO NANGANALLUR SREE SARVAMANGALA RAJARAJESHWAREE for helpThen out of nowhere a small Woman came who was wearing a nurse gown asked her (daughter-in-law) "how her pain was?" She replied back"unbearable!" The "nurse" said softly said " everything will be alright" and caught her hands and in a few minutes a beautiful baby was born and the nurse smiled at the woman and asked her how she felt. She smiled back.Then the nurse said, "I have lot of "works" to do. People call me everywwhere! Let me get out of here before anyone sees me!".. to the quizzical looking and unsuspecting daughter-in-law who did not know what the 'lokakalyani' meant.When the doctors and the mother-in-law came they were

shocked to see a happy baby and mother. This was impossible as there was still time left for the delivery and it could not happen so soon.And when she told the story they called all the nurses to question who had done the delivery prematurely(eventhough the baby and the mother was alright they were afraid that this "lucky" case should not be repeated)...and stunningly noone fitted the description of the nurse whom the lady described.There was no hospitl in vicinity,the lady was in her senses and the descripiton looked very real and consistent how many times she was asked.Only the mother-in-law knew the truth and told her daughter-in-law to keep her mouth shut and after the post delivery treatment was over. She was brought back home as the mother was feeling absloutely no post delivery weakness!This lady came running to the temple by the next train and told the story to swami Rajagopala weeping at his

feet and Swami Rajagopala just smiled and said nothing. He knows everything what will he say?Mother Rajarajeshwari responds to sincere calls of her devotees no matter whether they are in Salem or Somalia.FAITH,FAITH,FAITH.....Was Jesus joking or exagerating to his disciples when he said "With faith say this hill be moved yonder and lo! it shall be moved?"Om Sree Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwaree devyai NamahaOm Nangainallurvaasinyai namahaOm Sree Rajagopalhridaya vaasinyai namahaYours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html