IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] nanganallUr ezhundaruL audio file

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear mr.balaji, can u please send the audio files u mention to my below address. i would really appreciate for ur help. thanks in advance. my email id is periyurparthi .

thank you

parthiban

balajisubramaniam03 <bsubramaniam wrote:

Dear felolow Devi Bhaktas,I have been unsuccessful in uploading the audio file of the song nanganallUr ezhundaruL in the files group because of the large size of the file. I have 2 versions of the file, one of better audio quality is approx 50 mb and one of lesser audio quality is 6.3 mb. If anyone wants these files, please specify them and send me an email address to send them to. Please check to ensure that you are able to receive the file sizes mentioned above.||Shree Mathre Namah||BalajiSend instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Dear Shree Balaji Ji

Can you please send me the audio file of better

quality? Thank you.May Shree Sarvamangala

Rajarajeswari bless you always.

Shivani

shivani_garla

--- balajisubramaniam03 <bsubramaniam

wrote:

> Dear felolow Devi Bhaktas,

>

> I have been unsuccessful in uploading the audio file

> of the song

> nanganallUr ezhundaruL in the files group because of

> the large size of

> the file. I have 2 versions of the file, one of

> better audio quality

> is approx 50 mb and one of lesser audio quality is

> 6.3 mb. If anyone

> wants these files, please specify them and send me

> an email address to

> send them to. Please check to ensure that you are

> able to receive the

> file sizes mentioned above.

>

> ||Shree Mathre Namah||

>

> Balaji

Namashkar balaji sir,

Kindly send me also the best audi file (50mb) in my e-mail id asokanc .May mother shower all her blessing on you always .

asokan

Dear felolow Devi Bhaktas,I have been unsuccessful in uploading the audio file of the song nanganallUr ezhundaruL in the files group because of the large size of the file. I have 2 versions of the file, one of better audio quality is approx 50 mb and one of lesser audio quality is 6.3 mb. If anyone wants these files, please specify them and send me an email address to send them to. Please check to ensure that you are able to receive the file sizes mentioned above.||Shree Mathre Namah||Balaji

Dear Balaji,

Kindly add me in the list of peoples whom u are sending the audio file, May mothershower her blessing on everyone everyday

Email ID : anandvnaidu

Regards,

Anand Naidu

Dear felolow Devi Bhaktas,I have been unsuccessful in uploading the audio file of the song nanganallUr ezhundaruL in the files group because of the large size of the file. I have 2 versions of the file, one of better audio quality is approx 50 mb and one of lesser audio quality is 6.3 mb. If anyone wants these files, please specify them and send me an email address to send them to. Please check to ensure that you are able to receive the file sizes mentioned above.||Shree Mathre Namah||Balaji

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Thanks,

I would be happy to receive audio file at any cost.

skotak

M 9898103904

0265-2462037

0265-3013055

ThanksAnand Naidu <einstein_gem wrote:

Dear Balaji,

Kindly add me in the list of peoples whom u are sending the audio file, May mothershower her blessing on everyone everyday

Email ID : anandvnaidu

Regards,

Anand Naidu

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more. http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html