IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Tamil Siddhas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please ! this is a humble request to all ........................I don't want to miss even one mail ! every topic is so interesting and important that I dont want to miss please let me not be in a unhappy mood your

sampathpara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Members,One member asked me why I ''go behind'' siddhas and that the 18 Tamil siddhas when they are less than Srividya upasana.Since the member is a Tamil I will reel my thoughts in Tamil.Naan ungal kelvikku enna solvadhu endru teriyavillai!Iam not "behind" anyone. Iam behind "irai". Iraiyai noki selvathaal naan iraivan adigar endru kooralaam.Parabrahmathhai paarpathaal(alla...paarpatharkku muyachippathaal) naan paarpaar(papaan..a tamil derogatory word for brahmin) endrum sollalaaam.Paapaan endru ennai koorineergal. Paarpaar buddhi amballuku sontham endru oru palamozhi. Aanaal naan ingu konjam kudarkamaaga siddhargal pinne sellubavan aayitre'! pinbu evvaru naan paarpaar..sollungal?Paarpaar buddhiyai kaatinenaa?Ungal ul aruthhum ennaku puriyavillai adhu ambal kaaldiyil vittuviodigiren. Aam

siladhu neram naan ennai patthi tambattam adipaathu undu adhu oru manithannin iyalbaana oru vishayam. Nandavanathil oru aandi yaamAvan naalaaru maathamaai kuyavanai vendiyaamkondu vanthaanam oru thondiyaamadhai koothaadi koothaadi pottu odaithaanaamishi oru siddhar paattu....evvalavu alagaaga inidhaaga karuthulladhaaga elimiyaaga perum thathuvathai pottu manchattiyai puthrai kkul pottu udaithumaar udaithaar ee chittar! Siddhargal enbor srividya upasanaikku keel patta vargal alla. Idhu thavaraana karutthu. Siddhargal endra aimpulangalai siddhi paduthi than jeevanai i mayai enum pinaiyil linrudhu agatri veli cheydu vandor!..periyor!Ennai Eendra Annai Rajarajeshwaree devi thangal varigal kandu sogam adiavaal ivvaru thangal kooriyadharkaaga.Ignorance makes people say many things for and many things against anything or anyone.That too will go.I will finish with the siddha Thayumanavar's

quote here.I always keep his Paadal thoguppu in my shelf to relieve myself of any excess ego I get doing srividya upasana.Infact I fashioned my email id as para-anuloma keeping him as my partial inspiration for it. Para means beyond and anuloma means right vision. God is beyond even right vision.He used to shout aloud.."PARAAPARAME'"(Which means para+aparam...beyond and beyond even that beyondness...words failed him when he wanted to express the glory of god)He says about siddhars in his thoguppu:Thikkodu Thiganthamum Manavegam Ennave'Sendru odi AadivaruveerSemponmaga Meruvodu Guname'ru Ennave'Thigal thuruvamalavu alaaviugamigu chakradharan ennanir pir;kaiyiluzhundhu amizhum aasamanamaaor ezhu kadalaiyum parugavalleer indranulagum ayi raavathamume'kaikuyeliya pandaaiedduthu vilayaaduveergagana vattathai ellamkadukidai iruthiye' ashtakula verpayumkaatuveer;melum melum!Mikkasith Thigal

ellaam neer,adimaimun,vilangavaru siddhi iliro?Vedanta siddhantha samarasa nanillai pettravitthaga siddharganame'!!I will give the "karuthurai" in english for the benfit of members if you dont mind:Iam typing all these from my memory fast and dont bother much for lot of typos which keep coming now and then in my postings.As iam on the move and post from different cyber centres.so sorry if my tamil is wrong in spelling here and there.......The above verse means thisO, Siddhars, Miraculous are your powers! With the speed of mind you can dart accross all directions and to the ends of the earth and caper around. You can ascend the MERU MOUNTAIN(NOTE THIS POINT YOUR HONOUR!)of the golden glow. You can reach the region of pole star(which in good qualities resembles Meru mountain itself.)and establish youself there,like trivikrama with the circular discus!You can regard all the fathomless

seven seas as a tiny pulse ducked in your hand,sip them and gulp them just as one sips and gulps holy water!a reference to Agastya maharishi the moolavar among the padinen siddhargal parambarai).You can pick up the world of Indra and his elephant easily as one uplifts a ball and frolick with them. You can pierce the mustard seed and thrust in it all the ariel regions(reference to paampaatti siddhar) and show us the eight mamoth mountains. You are capable of bringing off still more wonderous superhuman deeds. Can you not perform the miracle of showing your angelic form before this slave of yours? O, Siddha retinue,holding in balance and harmony the tenets of Vedanta and Siddhantha systems!If Thayumanavar calls himself a slave of siddhas eventhough he was a poornagnaani..then just imagine where this piece of shit called shreeram is before such great siddhas.Do you think I can boast my meager sadhanas of srividya and put

them down as you said before them?I ''go behind'' my guru and truth always. Infact going guru is enough because truth will follow like your "slave".Be in light, Live in light and also love the light...Paraaparame'!Shreeram Balijepalli