IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Placing of our idols photo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello malar

i do not think there is any specific order in which the photos need to be placed except that the east west direction must be taken into consideration

thank you

animalar a/p Venayagan <panimalar wrote:

Hi friends,i need somebody to guide me on what is the best way of placing the picturesof our god in our prayers room. I am moving to another house. So far i haveGanapathy, Durga Amman , Siva's family photo. ( large one 's ). the smallphotos are Sivan , Ganapathy , Laksmi , Saraswathy.What is the best way to place them ? What I am actually try to ask is wheterGanapathy must be in the middle or Sivan's family , Durga Amman. IfGanapathy in the middle, what must be in his left / right. If there is nospecific method , can i placed as my like ? . If there is any link ?Thanks.

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Hi,

This is what i have read in one of the worship book. First should be the Ganapathy, secondly should the favourite god of yours (Istha deivam), then followed by lakshmi and sivan family photo. Correct me if am wrong.

There is nothing greater than Mahakali's and Ayyan's power in this world!!!!!!!

Regards,

Christina