IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Shree Mahaaraagni

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear lalethaa Chechi,

Ha!Ha! Ha! Fooled you! That was sunset

Here is one more decptively looking sunset photo but it is sunrise

For me all the photos open up here. I normally check after I post. sometimes they dont open but this time all photos opened for me.

Anyways the devi photos are there in the photos section of our group in Rajarajeshwari devi album.

Photos do not open among many reasons for the following main reasons:

1. You have protective software like Norton antivirus

2.Have not changed your security settings to accept certain kinds of images like Jpeg,gif images.

3. Your download time for your computer terminal is slow.

4. The photo comes with handcursor symbol

You can place your cursor and see whether the hand symbol comes and then click on it. and they return back to the posting.

You can also right click and click on 'show picture' and then click on the symbol which comes up on the lefthand topmost corner of the picture/image again and then after a few seconds it opens up.

Hope this helps...

Your Aniyan(dont call me chetta when iam your younger brother!)

Shreeram

LG <lagan29 wrote:

hello shreeram cheta

that picture signifies sunrise!!!!!??????? two pictures of mother is missing thanx to !!!!!!!! lemme know if im right on the sunrise part

your fan

lalethaaGroup Owner <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Rajarajeshwari Bhakta Janas,

I just finished reading one subject for my exams got to study some more but thought I can give a posting on the divine name of my dear Mother Rajarajeshwari.

The second nama in the litany is 'Shree Mahaaraagni'. Now, I will deal with this second nama. All the merits of this posting go to my Gurunatha Swami Rajagopala and all the defects are solely mine.

'Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma'

Now, this name means 'The auspicious and the great ruler'.Some translate it as the 'Great Queen or empress' too but Iam more comfortable with this.

Why did I choose the words 'auspicious','great' and 'ruler'?.....very simple...because of the words 'sree', 'maha' and 'aagni' respectively.

Pipeelikaadi brahma paryantham sarvam parabrahmaraagni jevaaha.

This is a vedic quote which I used to read in my days of learning yajur vedam when I was a small child in Chennai. It means that starting from Pipeelika(the smallest leaf) to the grand Brahman they are ruled by Parabrahma as individual jeevas.

When I went to Pondicherry and visted Aurobindo Ashram. I bowed before Mother's smadhi and placed my head on the samadhi slab. I then heard a voice from the samdhi asking me to read one particular booklet written by Mother Mira. I went and bought it and perused and to my shock I found that Mother Mira had written in that 'Ashramites should be careful with the objects they handle lest they cry in pain for Mother!'.That was the compassion which this French lady saint of Pondycherry had even for inanimate objects. I had then been driving my bike recklessly and tortured my bike cruelly by kicking it in anger when it did not start.I had just did that before the start of my journey to Pondycherry and Mother Mira was warning me not to do so. All mothers are one.

Now, the point here to understand is that even inanimate objects have a jeeva and they too are ruled by the Supreme ruler Rajarajeshwari Devi.

Also, the word 'Maha' means not just great.This sanskrit translation is for laymen who cannot understand the intricasies of the mantric language. 'Maha' means 'Brahmam'.God-immanent.

The first name in which I gave my views,analysis and commentary contained the name Matha and it meant mother but this name immidiately emphasises Her power.

If one makes a careful analysis of the names of Lalitha sahasranama then one will find that every alternate name emphasises power and glory and the name preceeding to that emphasises softness,motherly love or some sort of a beauty.

This is because Rajarajeshwari Devi is a mother first and then a ruler next.This analysis might not have been done by others so if there is any thing wrong in my analysis please excuse this imbecile.

The soft overcomes the hardest. Water which is the softest breaks mountians whereas a hammer will after repeated blows against the same mountian blunt itself. This again is a toaistic way of putting things. Soft overcoming hard,Low being exalted to the high and the weak being the strongest. Such is the power of softness and this is emphatically expressed in beautiful litanic form by Vageeshwari when describing Her mother Rajarajeshwari devi.

The same brahmam is the Atma.The same brahmam occupies the vyahritis.

The three vyahritis Bhu,Bhuvaha,Swaha are called the limbs of the Brahmam or the Atma.These are ruled by the 'Mahaaraagni'

Bharathi Vaa Ayam Lokaha! Bhuva Itayamthariksham! Suvarityasau Lokaha! MahaaItaadityaha! Aaadityena vaava sarve' Lokaa Maheeyanthe'!!

The three vyahritis Bhu,bhuva,swaha are ruled by the 'maha' called aditya. Aditya does not mean sun as cognised by many. Sun is a mere representative symbol of the 'tejas' inside us. Infact each time a homa ,yagna or yaga is done one purohit told me "It is a representative of sun...I mean the agni Shreeram!'' I replied back"The sun in turn is the representative of the 'Brahmavyaahritis' inside us divine sir'' He replied back''True! but that is a deeper explanation''.

Bhu governs the bhuloka(our physical plane)

Bhuvaha governs the Antarikshaloka

Swaha governs the Swargaloka.

Maha governs the very Aditya loka.

Also the Vedic proktam(vedic utterance) here is that each of the three vedas known to us(not counting Atharvana Veda or the vedangas as vedas) belong to each of the three vyahritis. But these are open to debate and interpretation. I personally do not agree with a vedic meaning to vyahritis as they might have been misinterpreted badly.

Sree Mahaaraagni Sadhana(Rajarajeshwari as the vyahriti nayaki) is a secretive and rarely known sadhana and gives instant brahmatwa siddhi.

'TanMaha ityupaasitavyam! Mahan Bhavathi''

(This Taittriya Upanishadic quote refers to Sree Rajarajeshwari Devi secretively.Many texts refer to many things which we hardly think.For example in rudram the name 'ashvebhyo and ashvapatibhyachavo' refers to the poikkal kudirai(tamil folk art) because it means horse and one who rides the horse! but these have been ''cleverly'' interpreted as the horse and one who rides the horse both as shiva! Yes it is true shiva is omnipresent and omnipotent but this refers particularly to this form of art which shiva himself did and was an expert and which only the tamils have saved and are practicing as a folk art)

(Poikkal Kudirai Attam)>>>>>>

(Coming back to the subject) How does this have a reference to Sree Rajarajeshwari devi? very simple...it just means one who does an upasana of this 'maha'(Rajarajeshwari Devi) will attain greatness.

Now Mahaaraagni can be split as ''mahar' +''agni''. This is intellectualising. I was talking to one sanskrit proffessor in Sanskirt college where I did my sanskrit studies as a hobby. He was saying this split is possible and said this would mean"She is the great fire" and that this would completely change the meaning. Yes and No would be my careful answer. One should not hazard guesses offhand using language as a tool that is why Siddhas speak in sandhay bhasha(also known as 'marma sambhashana' or shunyasambhashana').The twilight language is used because if you notice the characteristic of the sunset/sunrise you cannot make out purely whether it is rising or setting.

(Can you tell me whether this is sunset or sunrise?)

The siddhic language 'sets' to darkness which ordinary humans cannot understand and 'rises' to daybreak for a man of subtle intelligence.

The great fire or 'mahar' agni is the greatest ruler according to the vedas.Everything is compared with fire in veda. ''shraddhaaagni samidhyathe'"(even shraddha is compared to agni and called shraddhaagni). This is because Agni is considered to be a great ruler. Agniprajapathi ithi agnipuraanasaaram.

Thus this 'great fire' inside us rules.

This great fire is described as some to be the creative urge in us to express. This is called 'trishna' by others to search for god and so on and so forth but it all has the primal source. The primal ''eerpu''(as the tamil siddha Ramalinga put it). This is what melts the heart and the physicality down to nothingness and makes Bhadrakali say to Veerabhadra "Jagad Mithyam Mahat satyam".

It is to be noted that many brahmins have an aversion toward deities like Bhadrakali. This is very wrong.For all these 'vedic' adherents let me say that both 'dakshina' and 'bhadra' are vedic words.A divine discernment,a right action born out of an intuitional discrimination,an adroitness in execution-these are determined by the term Dakshina(and not just south)

Right creation,all auspiciousness and felicity belonging to the state of truth is denoted by the word Bhadra.This true felicity is brought after death and destruction of the evil personality inside you and that is why she is shown ferocious. It is weel within the parameters of Vedas to worship Shakthi as Bhadrakali and is not a superstitious act of illiterate people.

Thus, Rajarajeshwari devi who is described as Mahaaraagni rules the fire element,is the fire element and above the fire element.

Never give up the search for this 'Mahat'. Go over,Go Under, Go Around,or Go Through. But NEVER GIVE UP.

(My pranams to the Saffron lotus feet of my Divine mother Sri Sarvamangala Lalitha Sri Rajarajeshwari Parabhattrika Mahatripurasundari Devi)

" Shivaaroodam Mahaabhoumam Ghoradamstraam Hasanmukham! Chaturbhujam Khadgamundavaraabhayakaraam Shivaam Sree Rajarajeshwari!!!

Submitted at the Blue lotus feet of my Gurunatha Sree Rajagopala.

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more. http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour