IndiaDivine.org

[Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] mahameru/ sreechakra pooja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sree Ramji,

Sir I have been intiated in to practice of Srimatha Lalitha and lalitha saharsranama by my guruji Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachidananda Swamiji of Mysore, Guru mata was an incarnation of Sri Rajarajeshwari even today many devotees experience miracles ,grace and get darshan of srimata from her brindawan . I recieved the panchaloha mahameru i mentioned in my previous mail from my guruji who through his sankalpa worshiped and energised it during his routine sreechakra pooja. He is the incarnation of Sri Guru Datta.

It is only my wish to perform pooja to mahameru daily. please guide as to gain knowledge abt the same as you had mentioned about a blue book in your files ,sir how do i get acess to the book.

pranams

ajaypara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Ajayji,Mahameru puja involves many things. I do not know whether the mantra you mentioned works.They just added the name lakshmi because of the name 'sriyantra'. If Mahameru worship is so simple then many would have become yogis and mahayogis by now chanting the mantra once!! Does the site sell the mahameru?(In that case it is a marketing gimmick)Even otherwise it is a misguided site.One must get proper initiation from a good srividya guru and follow some niyamas and do the puja.People even fear to keep one small mahameru in their house for the fear of illluck in not doing proper Puja.However there is the blue book in our files section which you might peruse to know about the mahameru puja. But I warn you not to try it unless you have proper initiation and follow niyamas(Being a vegetarian,trikala

sandhya,and other niyamas).When Iam telling here that even for Lalitha sahsranama one should get intiation noone listens!..this I can excuse in kaliyuga but mahameru puja is a different matter..if i tell you do it and you do it...the karma will fall on my head.So be careful...Fools rush where angels fear to treadRest I leave it to your good God-self to decide.Yours yogically,ShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , ajay anand <ajayanand1973> wrote:> Om sree matre namah> > I have a pancha loha mahameru and emerald mahameru kept in pooja. While browsing on the topic mah meru in one of the website it was mentioned that just chanting the mantra Om shreem kleem trishakthilakshyamba sree namaha once every morning is enough, but some how i am not satisfied doing just that, more over through the net , i have also found some site which had mentioned the methods of

doing sreechakra pooja - Shreechakra Navavarana Pooja as per the Khadgamala vidhi , but what confuses is that there is contradiction of the same in different sites. I seek the help of elders and learned members of the group to help me with the correct pooja vidhanam. If any one performing sreechakra pooja daily please tell me how the pooja should be conducted along with beejakshara mantras.> regards> ajay> > > > > Do You ?