IndiaDivine.org

As-Salaamu 'alekum!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Abrar Akh!

As-salaamu ‘alekum! Kaifa Haaluka?

I have addressed you as Akh which means brother in Arabic. Iam glad an Islamic person like you in Lebanon loves Rajarajeshwari devi and her path.Some poorvajanma sukrutha I would say!Ahlan wa sahlan yaa sayyadi kataba ilaa Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru!You have appreciated my knowledge of quraanan, hope I passed your test! Thankyou. I respect all religions and paths and this group is quite open.iaa

illaha illaa hu wa huwa bikulli shayin’aleem!

Na’am ta’hkibu-l ‘arabiyya But still please excuse my Arabic if it is bad.Anaa mutaaassif! And let me add…. ‘Sabaa’h al-khairi! Since you said you look forward to my emails the first thing in the morning. I never thought my emails would have such global impact that people are reading it when Iam sleeping and thinking about it. .To widaa’n you I would say your use of Sanskrit is rather good and hope you do not find my Arabic very funny!sa-saa’atu ith:nataani here! So the noonheat is drying me up like in your place. But still I can write on Devi because Rajarajeshwari Devi Jameeelat(un)!!Shukran

Laka!Regarding your request for Archana in the temple: Anaa az:haba ilaa nanganallur temple.(I will go tomorrow,Hope I got it right this time!)

Your question reading the Choornika on Devi is very interesting. You asked me the difference between Shastra and Astra! Jameel(un) Jidd(an)!And you said you were heartbroken at today’s violence rampant in religions all over the world. Let me say to you that : Amaa ‘inda-I munksi ratu quioo bahumu- I ajili( ‘Iam’ found in the heart of those who are broken for my sake.Allah will answer your prayers for peace and Rajarajeshwari devi will bless you good heart)

Astra means a mantrically energized implement.It might mean anything from a blade of grass to an arrow whereas an shastra means an ordinary weapon.Shaastra means a scripture. I think you got confused.Suba’an Allah! There is a small meaning gap in Sanskrit even by one syllable much similar to your language Arabic with it’s phonetic Dipthongs and Nunations.

To quote a story here,a Brahmin by name Pramushya was wandering in a forest. And in those almost all Brahmins were very pious and righteous and with a great knowledge of both Astras and Shastras. They used to teach Kshatriyas. And thus the kingly class used to respect and fear the Brahmin class. Also a true Brahmin should never have any fear and can go to any lengths and can have ‘asaadharana dhairya’ in some situations.In otherwords they had lot of chutzpah and could do unimaginable things. One arrogant king by name Dhundhubivardhana who was roaming in the forest mocked at this Pramushya who was

silently picking up fallen Peepual leaves and fallen twigs from branch shouted at him” Hey! Brahmin! You are so afraid and meek that you do not want to even axe a tree or pluck leaves from the tree and you pick these fragments which are dried and fallen”The Brahmin replied “It is not in Brahmana Dharma to injure any being which has jeeva. And even these ‘non-living’ things have jeeva so I pray to the almighty to forgive me and chant a few mantras to relieve me of the sin of burning these inanimate twigs lest I harm the jeeva inside it and also many insects inside the dead leaf which will be killed during my yagna’’The king replied back” That is a lame answer .Be brave like me and fight or kill an animal and eat it and not place your hands on your thighs(he meant the sandhyavandana which Brahmins do placing a mudra on the thighs) and act meekly”. Pramushya replied back” You do not know the power of the Nyasa and you are a fool to speak like this” The king got enraged at the word

“fool” and shot an arrow at the poor brahmin’s thigh.

The enraged Brahmin said”Oh! Fool.I will not pluck this arrow out. I will just pluck your ego out by plucking this grassblade which I will use to burn your whole empire Pravalanagaram(a region now in Kerala) and you will see the power of my thighs.”Thus saying he did a mudra with the arrow still sticking to his thigh and bleeding profusely and plucked a grassblade and energized it and made it into an Astra and left it at the Kingdom” And before the king could say “Eshwaree!” His kingdom was burnt to cinders. The king was humbled and laid down his ‘Shastras’ before the Brahmin and apologized. The Brahmin again did a suryaparikriya and revived the kingdom back. The

king stunned at all this.Left his kingdom to his son and became a sanyaasi.Thius ends the Manipravala Ithihaasam which I read in Malayalam with the help of an old man in my aprtements when I was young.Khuda Aafeez!

Haaz:aa jayyid(un) bi ‘haqeeqati

Wa maaz:aa tureedu ai’d(an)?

Ashukraka,Bakhaatraka!

‘Taaba yaumukum,Ila al-liqaa!

Shreeram Balijepalli

P.S. Very happy to know that you have turned a vegetarian reading my postings on vegetarianism. Allah Malik!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru